We spent many hours on research to finding “1 hp” sewage pump 115v, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best “1 hp” sewage pump 115v, you should not miss this article. “1 hp” sewage pump 115v coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 “1 hp” sewage pump 115v by our suggestions
555 reviews analysed
1. Liberty Pumps PRG101A ProVore PRG Series Automatic Residential Grinder Pump, 1HP, 115-volt
2. Zoeller 267-0001 M267 Waste-Mate Sewage Pump, 1/2 Horsepower, 115V
This product is high quality product and highly durable. This is easy to use and easy to install. This product is manufactured in United States.
From the Manufacturer
When you have residential or commercial wastewater issues, you can count on Zoeller Pumps to deliver the very best solutions-our commitment to top quality offers you years of service and durability.
3. Hallmark Industries MA0387X-9 Sewage Pump, Stainless Steel, 1hp, 115V, with Float Switch, 7250 GPH/49′ Lift, 20′ Cable, Heavy Duty, Maximum Flow Rate, Stainless Steel
4. AMT Pump 5760-95 Submersible Shredder Sewage Pump, Cast Iron, 1 HP, 1 Phase, 115V, Curve A, 2" NPT Female Discharge Port
- Submersible shredder sewage pump for sewage drainage applications with up to 15% solids
- 1 HP, single-phase, 115 VAC electric motor driver
- Cast iron construction with stainless steel motor housing, carbide-tipped shredder impeller, and silicon carbide lower seal
- Maximum flow rate of 130 gpm
- 2″ female NPT discharge port
The AMT Pump 5760-95 submersible shredder sewage pump is a UL- and CSA-listed centrifugal pump constructed with cast iron, a stainless steel motor housing for resistance to corrosion, a carbide-tipped shredder impeller for durability, and a silicon carbide lower seal for resistance to corrosion, and is suitable for sewage drainage applications with up to 15% solids. It is equipped with double mechanical seals for protection of internal components, and measures 18.5 x 8.9 x 11.4 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from bottom to top; W is width, the horizontal distance from one narrow side to the other; D is depth, the horizontal distance from the front of the discharge port to the back of the unit.) It is capable of transferring up to 130 gallons of fluid per minute (gpm) with zero total head at temperatures ranging from 40 to 104 degrees F (4 to 40 degrees C), and has a 40′ maximum total head rating. This pump comes equipped with a 1 horsepower (HP), single-phase, 115 VAC motor with automatic restart thermal overload protection, rated for continuous duty at 3450 revolutions per minute (rpm) and fitted with a 18′ three-prong power cord. It ships fully assembled and features a carrying handle and a 2″ female National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) discharge port for compatibility with most discharge hose assemblies. This pump is suitable for a wide range of sewage drainage applications such as sewage pumping stations, septic tanks, sewage treatment plants, dirty water drainage, flood, and emergency use in residential, commercial, and industrial settings.
Pumps use mechanical action to move liquids, gases, or slurries (solids suspended in a liquid or gas). The mechanical action is categorized as either positive displacement (PD) or kinetic. PD pumps capture and release discrete amounts of flow into a chamber and then force it out. Some examples of PD pumps are fuel and oil pumps in cars, pumps in hydraulic systems, and bicycle pumps. Kinetic pumps move liquids, gases, or slurries by transferring energy from the pump’s movement to the flow. They use an impeller to draw the flow in, add energy to the flow, and move it through a volute (a spiral funnel through which the flow moves), and into the system. Some examples of kinetic pumps include centrifugal (the most common pump in industrial applications), in-line pumps, sump pumps, and suction pumps. Energy sources for all types of pumps include wind power, manual operation, electricity, and gasoline or diesel fuel.
American Machine and Tool (AMT) manufactures centrifugal and diaphragm pumps. The company is headquartered in Royersford, PA.
5. Barnes SEV412 Submersible Cast Iron Sewage Pump – 1/2-HP, 4,260 GPH, 20’ Cord, Manual For Sewage Use
- FOR SEWAGE USE: Designed for handling wastewater in typical basement or small lift station applications
- SPLIT CAPACITOR MOTOR: For increased reliability, higher performance, longer motor life, great starting torque and lower amp draw
- HIGH CAPACITY PUMPING: Large 2″ NPT discharge
- Passes 2” spherical solids
- 3450 RPM
- Lifts water up to 25 feet
- ROBUST DESIGN: Stainless steel shaft and hardware
- Heavy duty industrial carbon/ceramic seal
- Oil lubricated ball bearings
- LIMITED WARRANTY: Purchase includes a 24-month limited warranty
6. Liberty Pumps LE51A LE50-Series Submersible Automatic Sewage Pump
7. WAYNE CDU800 1/2 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
1/2 HP, Cast Iron, Submersible Sump Pump, With Vertical Switch, Designed For 11″ Diameter Or Larger Sump Basin. Pumps Up To 4200 GPH at 0′, Durable Cast Iron Volute, Reliable, Reinforced Poly Carbonate Impeller, Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Fasteners, Top Suction Design Filters Debris & Minimizes Clogging, Oil Filled, Thermally Protected Motor Prevents Overheating, Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes, Epoxy Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP, Motor, 1-1/2″ NPT Discharge & Durable Cast Iron Base, Easy Carry Handle For Portability, Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang Ups. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
The Wayne 1/2 HP cast iron submersible sump pump is designed for work in sump pits 11 inches or larger. Its ceramic mechanical seal keeps this pump going in even the most demanding environments, and the 1 1/2-inch discharges creates maximum flow and ensures easy installation. It works 9 inches on level or 4 inches off level. A two-pole switch prevents basement flooding in the event that one pole sticks, and disconnecting 115-volt conductors prevent damage from lightning. The automatic overload mechanism prevents damage to motor windings, permanently lubricated ball bearings need no oiling, and the waterproof three-prong grounding wire with an 8-foot extension reaches distant outlets. Wayne backs its pump with a three-year limited warranty.
8. Wayne SEL50 1/2 hp Thermoplastic Sewage Pump with Tether Float Switch
- 1/2 hp
- max. Flow rate is 7800 gallons per hour
- 6420 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift
- Reinforced, corrosion-resistant, thermoplastic submersible sewage pump
- Combination 2 in. / 3 in. Npt discharge capable of handling up to 2 in. Solids
- Will replace most sewage pumps without any plumbing changes
- Piggy-back tether float switch for automatic or manual operation
- Pumps up to 7800 GPH at 0′
- Combination 2″ or 3″ NPT discharge capable of handling solids up to 2″
- Lower ball bearings for quiet operation
- Cast iron seal plate
- Easy access handle for portability
A Wayne SEL50 sewage pump is an automatic pump used when water being pumped contains solids up to 2″ in diameter. A common application is pumping waste from a bathroom to a sewer or septic line.
From the Manufacturer
A WAYNE SEL50 Sewage Pump is an automatic pump used when water being pumped contains solids up to 2″ in diameter. A common application is pumping waste from a bathroom to a sewer or septic line.
9. Wayne RPP50 Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Piggy Back Tether Float Switch
Wayne’s RPP50 1/2 hp sewage pump, pumps up to 6200 gallons per hour with 5 feet of lift. This pump is manufactured with a durable cast iron motor and pump housing and a replaceable piggyback tether switch for automatic or manual operation. The RPP50 is capable of passing 2 inch solids, and is perfect and ideal for below grade installations.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne RPP50 1/2-Horsepower cast iron sewage pump with tether switch pumps up to 6200-Gallon per hour with 5-Feet of lift. This pump is manufactured with a durable cast iron motor and pump housing with a replaceable piggyback tether switch for automatic operation. The RPP50 is capable of passing 2-Inch solids. This pump is ideal for basement or below grade installations.
10. Superior Pump 91570 1/2 hp Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- Moves up to 3300 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/2-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 3/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91570, 1/2 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 3300 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 3/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1 Hp Sewage Pump 115V for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!