Nowadays, there are so many products of 90 degree barb fitting cpu cooling in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 90 degree barb fitting cpu cooling in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 90 degree barb fitting cpu cooling which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
591 reviews analysed
1. Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS Black G1/4 45 & 90 Degree Adapter Fitting (CL-W053-CU00BL-A)
- High Flow Leak Free Design: The fittings allow proper connection to G1/4″ ports, securing properly to any cooling components
- Black Coating Brass Fitting
- G 1/4″ Port
- 360 Degree Rotation Design: Delivers easier tube routing, working around obstacles in the system
- Pre-installed O-Ring: Prevent coolant from leaking
Thermaltake introduces the Pacific Series Adapter fittings for the ultimate in custom PC water cooling configurations. Finished in black-plated copper, the adapter fitting is in 360-degree revolvable design, and consists of two sealed O-rings with side printed Tt logo, allowing users to redirect the fittings at 45 and 90 degree angle for easier tube routing. Choose from: 45, 90, 45 & 45, 45 & 90 degree, and 4-way connector, Thermaltake fittings provide a complete solution for DIY enthusiasts and PC builders by giving users ideal mounting, fitting and flow. 2 Year Warranty.
2. XSPC G1/4" to 3/8" Barb Fitting for Soft Tubing, Black Chrome, 12-Pack
XSPC barb fitting for water cooling systems with easy tool-free installation.
3. Barrow G1/4" Male to Female Extender Fitting, 90° Rotary, Black, 4-Pack
The Barrow G 1/4″ Thread 90 Degree Rotary Fitting Adapter can rotate its spout full around (360°) so the 90° angle can be in precisely the direction needed. The smooth design reduces coolant flow restriction and brass construction provides durability, ensuring a long lifespan for the part.
4. Bitspower Dual Enhance Multi-Link Adapter Fitting for 12mm OD Rigid Tubing, 90° Angle (for Use with Bitspower Rigid Tubing Only), Silver Shining, 4-Pack
Dual Enhance Multi-Link Coupler Fitting allows connection with Bitspower Crystal Link hard tubing on both sides at 90° angle. For use with Bitspower rigid tubing only.
5. XSPC G1/4" to 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD Compression Fitting V2 for Soft Tubing, Matte Black, 6-Pack
XSPC compression fitting for water cooling systems with easy tool-free installation.
6. EKWB EK-Torque 90° Angled Fitting, Nickel, 4-Pack
EK-Torque (Adapter Fitting) – Nickel is a revolvable angled (90°) adapter fitting with G1/4″ threads. In the form of a cylinder, it is very sturdy and there are zero movements in the revolvable joint. This Quantum Line adapter is made out of CNC machined brass with high-quality Nickel finish while the seal is made by quality rubber O-rings. It is an extremely secure and sturdy piece that will last for many future builds.
The adapter allows for connection of fitting with G1/4″ threads to extend tubing possibilities in your water cooled system allowing for easier bends and better accessibility.
– Material: made of nickel plated brass
* G1/4″ BSP; 4,5mm male thread length
* G1/4″ BSP, 6mm female thread length
– The outer diameter: 23mm
– Installed height: 31,5mm
– Sealed with high-quality NBR o-ring.
7. Bitspower Dual Enhance Multi-Link Adapter Fitting for 16mm OD Rigid Tubing, 90° Angle (for Use with Bitspower Rigid Tubing Only), Deluxe White, 4-Pack
Use this high quality 16mm OD 90 degree fitting from Bitspower for a clean look with no need to spend time bending tube.
1. True Hi-Flow Design.
2. Hi-Quality Brass Material.
3. High Durability Nickel Finished.
4. Design For 90-Degree Type Application.
5. Design For Dual Multi-Link Extension Application Via OD16MM Hard Tube On Both Side.
6. RoHS Compliant.
Threads : Feamle G1/4″ x 2
For use with Bitspower rigid tubing only.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 90 Degree Barb Fitting Cpu Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!