Nowadays, there are so many products of acer 24″ in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer 24″ in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer 24″ which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
927 reviews analysed
1. Acer KA241Y bix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) VA Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
Delve into the world of awesome with Acer’s KA241Y Full HD monitor, which offers an unmatched viewing experience. A large 23. 8” screen delivers astonishing, 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution with excellent detail in a zero-frame design! The remarkable 100 Million: 1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 4ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports VGA & HDMI inputs offering greater compatibility. (UM. QX1AA. 004)
2. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
3. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer XF series gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear-free gameplay! ! Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. FX0AA. 004).
4. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
5. Acer V6 Series V246HL bd 24-Inch (Full HD) 1920×1080 Widescreen LED LCD Monitor (DVI,VGA)
The black V246HQL CBD 23.6" Full HD LED LCD Monitor from Acer features DVI and VGA inputs. The monitor features a 1920 x 1080 resolution with 300 cd/m2 brightness to provide a clear and sharp picture. Along with the enhanced resolution, you also benefit from a 5 ms response time that ensures reduced lag when watching movies and videos, and a dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000,000:1 that provides darker darks and brighter bright colors.
6. Acer Predator XB241H Bmipr 24-Inch Full HD 1920×1080 NVIDIA G-Sync Display, 144Hz, 2 x 2w speakers, HDMI & DP
- 24 inch full HD widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution. Swivel angle 30 degree
- Panel technology: Twisted Nematic Film (TN) Technology
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.276 millimeter. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI & 1 x Display Port (v1.2)
- 144Hz refresh rate (overclocking to 180Hz)
- Maximum adjustable eight :5.91 inches
- Note : Dead pixels are within the normal defect variance with high resolution monitors
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB241H Full HD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs that supports up to 180Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Tilt angle -5 degrees to 35 degrees.
7. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer 24 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!