Top 10 Apple Adapter Converter
Finding your suitable readers for apple adapter converter is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple adapter converter including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
756 reviews analysed
1. Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- Compatibility: iPhone Models iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Compatibility: iPad Models iPad with Retina display, iPad mini 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
- Compatibility: iPod Models iPod touch 6th Generation
2. Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect iOS devices and many of your standard USB accessories to a MacBook with USB-C port.*Plug the USB-C end of the adapter into the USB-C port on your MacBook to connect your flash drive, camera, or other standard USB device. You can also connect a USB cable to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.*Some USB accessories are not supported.
3. Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- The USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
- 3840×2160 at 60Hz on: iPad Pro 11-inch (latest model), iPad Pro 12.9-Inch (latest model), MacBook Pro (15-Inch), iMac (27-inch Retina 5K display), iMac (Retina 21.5-Inch 4K display), and iMac Pro
- 1080P at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on: MacBook Pro (13-inch), MacBook Pro (15-Inch, previous model), iMac (21.5-Inch, previous model), and Mac Mini
- Connections: HDMI, USB, USB-C
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector.
- Supports both video and audio output.
4. Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter
- Put your slides, movies, photos and everything else on your iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation) screen on an even bigger screen: your HDTV.
- The Lightning to Digital AV Adapter mirrors exactly what you see on iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, or iPhone 5, so that everyone in the room can enjoy it on your widescreen TV, video projection screen, or other HDMI-compatible display.
- The Lightning Digital AV Adapter also supports video out for iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation).
5. Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
- The World Travel Adapter Kit includes a set of seven AC plugs with prongs that fit different electrical outlets around the world.
- The Kit is designed to work with iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple MagSafe Power Adapters, Portable Power Adapters, and AirPort Express
- The AC plugs included in the World Travel Adapter Kit directly support outlets in North America, Japan, China, UK, Continental Europe, Korea, Australia, and Hong Kong.
6. AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt) to HDMI Adapter
An Amazon Brand.
7. Apple USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
8. StarTech.com USB 3.0 to HDMI Display Adapter 4K Ultra HD, DisplayLink Certified, Video Converter w/ External Graphics Card – Mac & Windows (USB32HD4K),Black
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this USB adapter and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- CREATE A DUAL MONITOR WORKSTATION: Use this USB 3.0 to HDMI converter to connect your Windows or Mac laptop / desktop to a secondary monitor, HDTV or projector using an available USB 3.0 port.
- PLUG & DISPLAY: This DisplayLink certified dongle, provides automatic driver installation updates to your Windows (7 / 8 / 10) enabled computers. It’s also USB-powered, requiring no external power.
- 4K RESOLUTIONS: With support for resolutions up to 4K 30Hz and widescreen capabilities this USB 3.0 external video & graphics card delivers a full UHD experience, ensuring astonishing picture quality.
- MULTI USE FUNCTIONALITY: Use this IT-grade USB 3.0 display adapter (backward compatible with USB 2.0) to either extend or mirror your main laptop or desktop display.
Now you can connect a 4K HDTV (large format display), monitor or projector to your Windows or Mac computer, even if your laptop or desktop video card doesn’t natively support 4K output. The USB 3.0 (male) to HDMI (female) dual monitor adapter lets you extend or mirror your primary display onto a UHD monitor or television, giving you the additional screen space you need to simplify multi-tasking and maximize your productivity. At four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p, you’ll be amazed at the picture quality of a 4K monitor or TV; the high performance USB to HDMI converter lets you harness the impressive bandwidth capability of a USB 3.0 connection to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display. Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other workspace applications and is the choice of IT and business professionals. Installation has never been easier with this USB 3.0 display adapter. When you connect this DisplayLink 4K Plug-and-Display certified adapter to a web-enabled Windows 7, 8 or 10 computer, it automatically downloads and installs the most up-to-date drivers for you, so you won’t have to. Plus, the USB-powered dongle is lightweight and ultra portable, fitting right into your carrying case. This 4K dual monitor video adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
9. Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter lets you connect Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices — external hard drives and Thunderbolt displays, for example — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- As a bidirectional adapter, it can also connect new Thunderbolt 3 devices to a Mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.
- Requires macOS Sierra.
- Compatibility- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display, 13-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), iMac Pro, Mac mini – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
10. StarTech.com Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI 2.0 Adapter – 4K 60Hz Thunderbolt 3 Certified – Dual Monitor HDMI Video Converter Adapter – Mac & Windows compatible – Dual 4K Display HDMI (TB32HD24K60)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) to Dual HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz (4096×2160) Monitor Adapter | 7.1ch Audio | HDCP 2.2/1.4 | TB3 Certified | High Frame Rates | Uncompressed Dual 4K 60Hz
- DUAL 4K 60HZ SUPPORT: Using a single Thunderbolt 3 USB Type-C port, this bus-powered dual monitor adapter supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz on both screens and is backward compatible w/ 1440p & 1080p
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Supports latest TB3 devices incl MacBook Pro & MacBook Air, Lenovo X1 Carbon, ThinkPad T Series & Yoga, Dell XPS, Latitude & Precision, HP EliteBook, Spectre & ZBook
- DISPLAY COMPATIBILITY: Video converter tested w/ 4K (UHD) & 1080p (FHD) displays incl brands LG, Samsung, Sony, Dell, ASUS, ACER, BenQ
- great for content creation, imaging, & labs w/ high-res monitors
- EASY TO USE: Driverless setup & compatible w/ macOS, Windows & Linux (some Windows PCs may not support dual video output w/ TB3)
- designed w/ a compact aluminum housing and 10in/25cm cable
Use this Thunderbolt 3 to dual HDMI 2.0 display adapter to connect two UHD 4K 60Hz HDMI displays or monitors to your computer through a single USB Type C (USB C) port that supports Thunderbolt 3. Please note the adapter will only function when connected to the Thunderbolt 3 port of your computer. If the port is a USB C port that does not support TB3 the adapter will not function. DUAL 4K MONITOR SETUP With an unprecedented 40Gbps of throughput, Thunderbolt 3 enables you to achieve the previously impossible feat of using a single port on your laptop to output dual 4K resolution at 60Hz to two independent displays. This performance lets you run the most resource-demanding applications imaginable, making it great for creative professionals who design high-resolution, graphic-intensive content, as well as create and edit 4K video. WORK MORE EFFICIENTLY Functioning as an external 2-port graphics adapter with audio support, this IT-grade Thunderbolt 3 video adapter is a compact and convenient alternative to a laptop dock when you don’t need full docking capability. With two UHD 4K displays, you can work more efficiently from your laptop, so you can accomplish more in the same amount of time. WON’T DRAIN SYSTEM RESOURCES This Thunderbolt 3 to HDMI dual monitor adapter helps to keep your system running at peak performance. Unlike USB external video solutions, Thunderbolt 3 lets you run Ultra HD 4K resolution at 60Hz on both displays without draining system resources. Because it’s backward compatible with your HD 1080p displays, this is a great accessory for home, office or other desktop workspace applications. The video adapter is compatible with both Thunderbolt 3-enabled MacOS (10.12-10.14) and Windows (8, 8.1, 10) computers to ensure compatibility across several platforms. This Thunderbolt 3 to dual HDMI adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Adapter Converter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!