Finding your suitable readers for apple cinnamon jelly is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple cinnamon jelly including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
768 reviews analysed
1. Lotus Biscoff – European Biscuit Cookies – 0.2 Ounce (300 Count) – Individually Wrapped – non GMO Project Verified + Vegan
- Contains 300 – 0.2 Ounce Individually Wrapped Cookies
- Just a handful of natural, non-GMO ingredients. Made in Belgium in a nut free facility. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Vegan friendly.
- Has a unique taste and crunchy bite and commonly known in Europe as speculoos cookies.
- Great with coffee, in a lunchbox, or as an on-the-go snack any time of the day.
- Individually wrapped cookies perfect for the coffee bar, office break room, turndown service or a snack on the go.
How can a small cookie taste so great? The story of Lotus Biscoff starts in 1932 in a local bakery in Lembeke, a Belgian town. The unique recipe was brought to perfection with carefully selected natural ingredients. Today, Lotus Bakeries is still family-owned and based in its home town. And from there, the tasteful cookie continues to conquer the world. Its secret? Its unique flavor, iconic shape and crunchy bite. For many, it’s their cup of coffee’s best companion. For other, it’s an irresistible treat on its own. How do you like it best?
2. Robert Rothschild Farm Apple Cinnamon Jam (13.4 oz)
- Fresh apple puree flavored with warm, cozy spices like cinnamon, allspice and clove. This jam is gently sweetened with pure cane and brown sugars.
- Try it as a spread on freshly baked cinnamon raisin bread.
- Gluten free & Kosher
- Est. in 1984, Robert Rothschild Farm continues to make every product from scratch, slowly cooking each batch to perfection.
Our Story: In the 1970s, Bob and Sara Rothschild moved from California to Ohio’s Mad River Valley, determined to work the land. Their spirited commitment resulted in a successful 170-acre farm and more red raspberries than they could handle. That one simple ingredient inspired our original recipes and unique flavor combinations. After over 30 years, we still make every product from scratch, using time-honored techniques, slowly cooking each small batch to perfection. When it comes to our sauces, dips, preserves, condiments, etc. we never settle for just good enough – only the insanely flavorful and truly exceptional.
Product Details: Fresh apple puree flavored with warm, cozy spices like cinnamon, allspice and clove. This jam is gently sweetened with pure cane and brown sugars. Gluten free & Kosher
Suggested Uses: Try it as a spread on freshly baked cinnamon raisin bread.
Ingredients: Applesauce (apples, water, ascorbic acid), sugar, brown sugar, apple juice concentrate, pectin, citric acid, spices, lemon juice concentrate.
Nutrition Facts: Serv size: 1 Tablespoon (18g), Servings: About 21, Amount Per Serving: Calories 40, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans.Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 11g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C(0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
3. EDEN ORGANIC APPLE BUTTER 17 OZ
Childhood memories of the perfect apple will make your heart sing when you taste this. Made from a blend of apples, organically grown on family orchards in one of the best fruit growing areas on Earth: the East shore of Northern Lake Michigan. Just apples, cooked just right!
Organic, Macrobiotic, Vegan, Kosher,Gluten-Free
4. Trader Joes Pumpkin Butter, 10 Ounce
This spread doesn’t actually contain butter, but it does have a distinctively rich, butter-like consistency — partially attributable to its fruit pulp to sugar ratio, which is higher than that of jam or preserves.
Pumpkin puree is cooked slowly, in small batches, with sugar and spices, so the spices have plenty of time to marry with the pumpkin.
This Pumpkin Butter is smooth and light with opulent flavor and mouth feel. In fact, it tastes much like pumpkin pie, though there are no eggs or cream in this spread, and thus no fat. Shocking, really, once you’ve tasted it.
How should you use Pumpkin Butter? Spread it on toast, waffles, pancakes, English muffin or biscuit for breakfast.Use as a filling for crepes.The possibilities are limited only by your imagination, these are just a few ideas to get you going.
5. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Butter, 2 Jars, 10 Ounces Each
This spread doesn’t actually contain butter, but it does have a distinctively rich, butter-like consistency — partially attributable to its fruit pulp to sugar ratio, which is higher than that of jam or preserves. Pumpkin puree is cooked slowly, in small batches, with sugar and spices, so the spices have plenty of time to marry with the pumpkin. This Pumpkin Butter is smooth and light with opulent flavor and mouth feel. In fact, it tastes much like pumpkin pie, though there are no eggs or cream in this spread, and thus no fat. Shocking, really, once you’ve tasted it. How should you use Pumpkin Butter? Spread it on toast, waffles, pancakes, English muffin or biscuit for breakfast. Use as a filling for crepes. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination, these are just a few ideas to get you going.
6. Classic Almond Butter by Justin’s, Only Two Ingredients, No Stir, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Keto-friendly, Responsibly Sourced, 16oz Jar
- 16oz Jar of Justin’s naturally delicious Classic Almond Butter, perfect for tasty sandwiches and toast, or for healthy snacking
- Only Two Ingredients, No Stir, Natural Ingredients, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil (RSPO) Certified Mass Balance Palm Oil + Cheyenne Mountain Zoo approved orangutan friendly palm oil, Kosher
- 7g Protein, 3g Fiber, 0g Trans Fat, 1g Sugar
- Our products are made with common sense and the highest quality. A sense that selectively choosing fine, naturally delicious ingredients will make it taste better. And that no matter their size, companies should always be grateful to their customers, their community and the environment.
- Try our six other delicious flavors: Classic Peanut, Honey Peanut, Honey Almond, Maple Almond, Vanilla Almond, Chocolate Hazelnut
7. Vanilla Almond Butter by Justin’s, No Stir, Gluten-free, Responsibly Sourced, 16oz Jar
8. Justin’s Classic Almond Butter Squeeze Packs, Only Two Ingredients, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Keto-friendly, Responsibly Sourced, Pack of 10 (1.15oz each)
- 10 SQUEEZE PACKS : Includes 10x 1.15oz Squeeze Packs of Justin’s delicious Classic Almond Butter
- JUST THE FACTS : Only Two Ingredients, Keto-Friendly, Certified Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher
- BY THE NUMBERS : 6g Protein, 3g Sugar, 3g Fiber, 0g Trans Fats, 100% delicious
- MEET THE FAMILY : Try our 6 other delicious flavors: Chocolate Hazelnut, Cinnamon, Honey, Maple, Coconut & Vanilla Almond Butter
- CONTAINS ALMONDS : Produced on equipment that also processes other tree nuts, peanuts and soy
Justin’s Nut Butters are made by using a one-of-a-kind grinding process that merges high-quality, naturally delicious ingredients with amazing taste, texture and nutrition. Packed with protein, our products are gluten-free, non-GMO, and contain 0g trans fat. Justin’s is available in seven unique nut butter flavors to fuel your adventures.
From the Manufacturer
Our products are made with common sense and the highest quality. We think that selectively choosing fine, naturally delicious ingredients creates better tasting products. And we are certain your tastebuds will agree. Enjoy our naturally delicious, high-quality nut butters, nut butter snacks and organic peanut butter cups for their great taste, unique texture and convenient nutrition.
At Justin’s, we strive to make more than delicious products; we hope to make a difference. To name just a few initiatives: Mindfully Sourced Ingredients, Pollinator Conservation, Hunger Relief Support, Organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa…and many more! As we grow, so does our ability to give back. Join us.
It all started with a jar. With the help of a simple food processor and the highest quality ingredients available, Justin revolutionized the world of nut butter to create products driven by a passion for delicious taste, unique texture and quality ingredients. First, he created them for his adventures. Now, he makes them for you.
As the first nut butter brand to market protein-packed nut butters in single-serve squeeze packs, Justin’s provides a convenient source of nutrition for an active lifestyle. Available in 7 varieties, squeeze packs are perfect to enjoy on toast, fruit or right out of the pack. So, give your favorite nut butter a squeeze anytime, anywhere and on anything.
What’s more perfect than peanut butter and chocolate? By blending his artisanal peanut butter with high quality chocolate, Justin created a better-for-you alternative to the conventional peanut butter cup. 100% organic, Rainforest Alliance-certified, gluten free and delicious. Yup, it’s how a peanut butter cup should taste. Available in dark, milk, or white chocolate, and miniature-sized if you’re adventurous.
The story began in 2004 when Justin Gold, a lover of the active lifestyle, moved to Boulder, Colorado in his 20’s. In order to fuel his long bike rides, Justin embarked on a mission to create new varieties of nut butter that not only packed the protein, but also tasted great. He began crafting the very first batches of his now-famous, culinary nut butters in his home kitchen.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Nuts. Fuel. Delicious.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Given that nut butter was a staple in my vegetarian diet, plain old peanut butter just wasn’t cutting it. I started grinding my own flavors and an assortment of experimental nut butters began to fill the cabinets. After weeks of hungry roommates stealing my tasty creations, I wrote my name on the jar and Justin’s was born.
What makes your product special?
When I first started making nut butter, I didn’t overthink whether it was “smooth” or “crunchy”, I just made it because it tasted good, that is made with common sense ingredients and fills a lifestyle need. That’s what I continue to do today, focus on making naturally delicious products. It’s simple really. Simple, and delicious.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
It’s the creative and collaborative aspect of innovating that makes every day exciting. And, as we grow, we continue to invest in our commitment to corporate consciousness. We have the opportunity to truly be visionaries and develop great tasting products that people love.
9. Mango Chutney- 2 PACK Virginia Chutney Company Authentic Major Grey’s Mango All Natural Chutney-Mango, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Ginger, Salt, Raisins, Garlic, Cloves, Lime Juice, Cinnamon
All natural and delicious. Sweet, traditional Major Grey. This amazing chutney has a wonderful mango finish that lends itself nicely to all meats, fish, breads, crackers, cheeses and vegetables. The preferred chutney for your ham log. A great glaze and dip for fish and shrimp. Also use as a marinade, spread, and a cooking ingredient in many recipes.
10. Sarabeth’s Legendary Chunky Apple Spreadable Fruit – 9 oz
- Apples steeped in cinnamon and other delightful spices taste like Mom&rsuqo
- s apple pie in a jar. Served at Sarabeth’s with cheese blintzes and sour cream.
- Fantastic flavor from the small batch recipes of acclaimed chef Sarabeth Levine
- Lower percentage sugar than other jams, jellies, and preserves. No pectin added
- Proudly made in the USA. OU Kosher and Non GMO Certified
- From Sarabeth’s Kitchen: Creators of America’s finest foods
Sarabeth’s Legendary Chunky Apple Preserves – 9 oz – Apples steeped in cinnamon and other delightful spices taste like Mom&rsuqo;s apple pie in a jar. Served at Sarabeth’s with cheese blintzes and sour cream. Each batch of Sarabeth’s award-winning legendary fruit spreads are watched carefully throughout the cooking process. The fruits are hand-cut to avoid bruising and to preserve their natural flavor and texture. They are slowly simmered in small batches and allowed to thicken without the use of pectin, until they reach their peak of flavor. Over the years, Sarabeth has meticulously developed a number of delicious flavors in her Spreadable Fruit line, using only the finest of ingredients. These spreadables are unique because each flavor combines two to three fruits. They are all natural, less sweet and lower in calories per serving than ordinary preserves.
About Sarabeth’sSarabeth’s award-winning “Legendary Spreadable Fruit”, which had its beginning in Sarabeth’s and Bill’s Manhattan apartment with a few jars being sold to local businesses, is now being produced in a 15,000 s.f. factory in the Bronx, still being operated by Sarabeth and Bill. They are sold in the finest department stores, gourmet shops and specialty stores throughout the United States, the Caribbean, Canada, Japan and South Korea and have achieved a reputation as the finest fruit spreads and jams in the gourmet industry. We’re so proud to bring them to you on Amazon
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Cinnamon Jelly for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!