967 reviews analysed
1. Bissell Natural Sweep Carpet and Floor Sweeper with Dual Brush Rotating System and 4 Corner Edge Brushes, 92N0A
- Perfect for quick, quiet cleanups of everyday messes like crumbs, pet hair, cereal, dirt, and more
- Safe and effective multi-surface cleaning on carpets, rugs, and hard floors. Soft Bumper: Yes
- Compact, lightweight design that’s easy to use and store
- Features Dual Rotating Brush Rolls that pick up large and small debris on forward and return passes
- Eco-friendly design is PVC-free, features parts made of 100% recycled plastic, and requires no electricity or wasteful disposable cleaning products
2. BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner with Wet-Dry Vacuum, 1785A
- Vacuums And Washes Your Floors At The Same Time. Surface Type: Bare Floors
- Multi-Surface Machine Cleans Both Sealed Hard Floors And Area Rugs
- Dual-Action Multi-Surface Brush Roll Uses An Innovative Microfiber And Nylon Brush To Mop And Pick Up Dry Debris At The Same Time
- Two-Tank System Keeps Cleaning Solution And Dirty Water Separate To Ensure That You’Re Always Cleaning With A Fresh Mix Of Water And Formula
- Smart-Touch Controls On The Handle Allow You To Easily Switch Between Cleaning Hard Floors And Area Rugs And Control Your Solution With An On-Demand Solution Trigger
3. Bissell 2600 Series Front Brushroll
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part. Fits various Bissell models. OEM part number 201-1187. This product is manufactured in united states.
4. Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo Rechargeable Carpet Sweeper, 28806, Driftwood
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless cleaning time.7.2 volts of power.Easy-to-remove, top loading dirt container
- Safe on carpet, rugs and hard floors.Perfect for in-between cleanings.
- The light will stay on when plugged in and fully charged. As soon as the plug is removed the unit from the charger – the light will go off but the unit will power on
- This is a motorized sweeper, not a vacuum. There is no suction provided by this product.
- NOTE : The unit will not charge if the power switch is in the “on” position. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.
Troubleshooting steps for a “No Charge” Issue. * Ensure that the unit is being plugged into an outlet with power * Ensure that the unit is not plugged into a bad (worn) outlet, where the charger no longer makes good contact * When charging, make sure the units power switch is the “off” position * Check that the consumer is using the correct charger. The consumer can check the Product Reading Label (PRL) to identify correct model of charger. * If the unit has been in storage for more than a year, it may take longer to charge.
5. Bissell 2101B Sweep-Up Sweeper
- Unique brush picks up lint, crumbs, and dirt on forward and return motion with edge cleaning
- With no cord to plug in, or dust pan to deal with, the Sweep Up is always convenient to use
- Can be used on all floor surfaces and the handle lies flat under furniture
- Does not require a belt
- Picks up lint, crumbs, and dirt on forward and reverse motion
- Convenient to use – no cord to plug in
- Can be used on all surfaces
- Easy to empty dirt pans
- 7.75L X 11W X 42H 2.85 lbs.
Unique brush picks up lint, crumbs, and dirt on forward and return motion with edge cleaning. With no cord to plug in, or dust pan to deal with, the Sweep Up is always convenient to use. Can be used on all floor surfaces and the handle lies flat under furniture. Bag less. Does not require a belt. Made in China.
6. Bissell Commercial BG477 Push Power Sweeper – Manual
The patented Turbo sweeping system sweeps twice with one move! The two front brushes rotate in opposite directions grabbing the debris directly in front of the sweeper while the brush roller on the bottom picks up all the fine particles, all the debris is then deposited into the large easy to empty 13.2 gallon container.
7. Bissell PowerFresh Vac & Steam All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop, 2747A
- Vacuum and steam your hard floors at the same time.
- Sanitize* floors using the natural power of steam, eliminating 99. 9% of germs and bacteria. *
- Easy Touch Digital Controls to switch between vacuum, steam or both.
- Powerful, cyclonic vacuum helps capture dirt and debris.
- Includes: (1) microfiber soft pad, (1) microfiber scrubby pad and a detachable mop pad tray.
8. Bissell Easy Sweep Compact Carpet & Floor Sweeper, 2484A, Teal
- Multi Surface Cleaning – sweeps hair, dirt and other debris from area rugs, low carpet and hard floors
- Cordless cleaning without the hassle of charging or batteries
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- Lays flat and includes storage loop in handle for hanging
- Dual bottom-empty dirt bins and removable brush roll for easy emptying and maintenance
The Bissell easy sweep compact is the simple solution to your quick cleaning needs. This manual Sweeper has no motor, making it great for quick and quiet cleaning
9. Bissell Sweep Up 2101-3 Cordless Sweeper
The bissell sweep up cordless carpet sweeper picks up lint crumbs and dirt on the forward and return motion. Its a multi-functional sweeper with edge cleaning and can be used on all floor surfaces. No cord no broom no dust pan to deal with! Product warranty: 365 day on parts Bissell Carpet Sweeper Manual Warranty Card Product Features: Quick and easy clean-up on all floor types 7 brush system No cord to plug in Edge cleaning Handle lies flat for cleaning underneath furniture Easy to use- just sweep and empty!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell Natural Sweep Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!