We spent many hours on research to finding desktop stereo to 5.1 audio converter, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best desktop stereo to 5.1 audio converter, you should not miss this article. desktop stereo to 5.1 audio converter coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 desktop stereo to 5.1 audio converter by our suggestions
980 reviews analysed
1. UGREEN USB External Stereo Sound Card Audio Adapter with 3.5mm Aux and 2RCA Converter for Speaker, Headphone and Microphone, Earphone, Headset, Plug and Play on Windows, Mac, Linux and PS5, 3ft Cable
- Important Note: 1. We don’t recommend to use the 3.5mm port and RCA port on this adapter simultaneously, because one of the output device’s volume may decrease. 2. Pls kindly note this adapter supports Stereo Sound, NOT surround sound. 3. It do NOT support PS3. 4. This sound adapter can NOT be used to connect TV directly.
- This USB external sound card adds a Mono microphone-in, a 3.5mm audio-out and 2RCA left and right audio-out ports to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface. Compared with other usb sound cards in market, it offers you 2 options for audio output, 3.5mm aux and 2RCA, which makes it compatible with more external speakers.【NOTE: RCA is for audio output NOT for input】
- Additional USB stereo audio adapter: It is perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter. Superb Sound Quality: USB External Stereo Sound Adapter adopted Advanced C-Media IC technology for optimal sound quality and device performance. It is constructed of durable ABS housing and with ultra compact design.
- Easy to set up: no driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required. The attached 1m/3ft cable reduces stress on the USB port and won’t block the adjacent ports on your computer.
- Compatible with PS5/PS4 and any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, Linux and Google Chromebook, Windows Surface 3 pro, Raspberry Pi etc.
Ugreen USB Audio Adapter includes a stereo headphone output, 2RCA output and a mono microphone input jack. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
With USB audio adapter, traditional headset can still be used on laptops.
More Connection Options for Audio Output
Compared with other adapters in market, it offers you 2 options for audio output, 3.5mm aux and 2RCA, which makes it compatible with more external speakers.
Input: USB 2.0 A Male, 3.5mm mono microphone jack
Output: 3.5mm stereo jack, L/R RCA audio
Support sampling rate 44.1K/48K/96KHz and bitrate 16/24 bits(For audio, the sampling rate max is 96K/24BIT; For Microphone, the max is 48K/16BIT).
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, Output Power: 30mW, SNR: 92dB
Dimension: 70x55x22mm with 3ft cable.
Mac OS 8.6 or above
PS4- Important Note: For using with PS5/PS4, the output sound for Left and Right chanel will be Reversed as the sound sampling rate of our audio adapter(96K/24BIT) is higher than their Compatibility(48K/16BIT).
Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar;
Select Playback or Recording devices;
Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
Go to System Preferences > Sound >C-Media USB Headset >Output or Input >Volume
1. We don’t recommend to use the 3.5mm port and RCA port on the adapter simultaneously, because one of the output device’s volume may decrease.
2. To ensure proper hardware detection, plug the external headset into the adapter first, then connect the adapter to PC.
3. Mono Microphone requires TRS connector (not TS or TRRS).
USB Audio Adapter x 1
2. UGREEN USB External Sound Card Audio Adapter with 3.5mm Combo Aux Stereo Converter for Headset, Mac, PS5, PC, Laptop, Desktops, Windows, and Linux White
- USB external sound card easily adds a 3.5mm aux TRRS port (integrated audio-in and audio out interface) to your computer, which enables you to connect your existing headset with 3.5mm TRRS to your PC through a USB interface. Note: It does not work with headset with separated headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
- Alternative USB Stereo Audio Adapter: It is perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter.
- Superb Sound Quality: USB external sound adapter adopted Advanced C-Media IC technology for optimal sound quality and device performance. It is constructed of durable ABS housing and with ultra compact design.
- Flexible Cable Design: the 15cm cable length of the USB to 3.5mm Adapter offers more space when using with more usb ports on Laptop. Easy to set up: no driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Wide Compatibility: This headphone to usb adapter works with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, Linux, and PS5 PS4, Google Chromebook, Windows Surface 3 pro, Raspberry Pi etc.
Ugreen USB Audio Adapter can easily add a 3.5mm TRRS port (integrated audio-in and audio out interface) to your PC through an available USB interface. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
– Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
– Headset Connector: 3.5mm TRRS Female
* Windows 10
* Windows 8.1/8
* Windows 7
* Windows Vista
* Windows XP
* Mac OS 8.6 or above
Important Note: For using with PS4, the output sound for Left and Right chanel will be Reversed as the sound sampling rate of our audio adapter(192K/24BIT) is higher than PS4 Compatibility(48K/16BIT).
1. This USB sound adapter is designed for your new headset with 3.5mm TRRS interface. It does not work with headset with separate headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
2. The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
* Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar;
* Select Playback or Recording devices;
* Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
* Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
Ugreen USB Stereo Audio Adapter with 3.5mm TRRS x 1
3. AmazonBasics 3.5 mm Male to Male Stereo Audio Aux Cable, 8 Feet, 10 Pack
- 10 Pack of 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Audio Aux Cable
- 3.5mm male-to-male stereo audio cable transmits audio in stereo format
- Connects smartphone, MP3 player, or tablet to car stereo or portable speakers
- Works with any device equipped with standard 3.5mm audio jack or AUX-in port
- Beveled step-down design
- gold-plated plugs for reliable, static-free performance
- Measures 8 feet long
- AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
An Amazon Brand.
4. USB Sound Card Adapter BENGOO External Audio Adapter Stereo Sound Card Converter 3.5mm AUX Microphone Jack for Gaming Headset Earphone PS4 Laptop Desktop Windows Mac OS Linux, Plug Play
- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS】Designed for 3.5mm jack devices like headphones, headset or microphones that stop working or have issues with output cutting in and out. It is also suitable for sound card in the computer/laptop/desktop that dying or losing connection with motherboard. You can also use mic and headphone together on iMac/Mac Mini devices with our product.
- 【LOUDER PREVIOUS-SOUND】Louder the sound that computer cannot do by itself, create surround sound effect which will bring you fantastic feelings. Support normal stereo, earphone, headphone, headset or microphone with 3.5mm jack, Raspberry Pi 2/3 Xbox PS4 Surface Tablet Laptop, especially for gaming headsets.
- 【NO DRIVERS】Easy to use, no extra drivers is needed. Plug and play for instant audio playback. Microphone/Headphone mute design makes the headset and speaker mode switch freely without unplugging anything from the computer. Output audio sound can be adjusted by the volume adjustment wheel.
- 【Mixer FUNCTION】Mixer Function can adjust the output electronically level. Functional keys including microphone-mute, speaker-mute and volume-up/down roller. The mini LED indicator and surround sound can improve the level of gaming audio. Two headset jacks with one microphone jack can satisfy all your needs for an external sound card adapter.
- 【OPERATIING SYSTEM】The External USB 2.0 Sound Card Adapter can work with all major operation systems like Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/Windows 7, Linux, Mac OS, etc. Lightweight and portable size makes it convenient to take everywhere.
Acoustic Feast arrives with the BENGOO External Sound Card Adapter.
1. Product Dimension: 7.9 x1.34 x 0.51in (LxWxH)
2. Package Weight: 51g / 1.8oz
3. Required system including, Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ Vista, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS etc
4. Work with PS4.
【When use the external usb sound card adapter?】
(1). The built-in sound card adapter damaged or malfunction, replace it with BENGOO brand external audio sound card adapter. It will work and lift your experience when listen to music, watch movies or play games.
(2). 3.5mm headphone or microphone interface of your device stopped working or there is no headphone or microphone interface with your devices. Then the product will take effect.
(3). Have an external sound card adapter when you need to connect more than one microphone, headphone with PC. If you require high quality audio sound, try this product.
【Q: Microphone no sound, can not chat with others】
A: Steps to set below.
(1) Double click the volume icon (mini speaker) which is on the bottom right of your computer.
(2) Select “option”—“properties” and tick “microphone” in the pop-up main volume dialog window.
(3) Click “microphone strengthen” if you want the microphone volume back to “high ranking”.
【Q: Plug in the USB-AUDIO and I don’t hear anything, what else can I do? 】
A: After plugging in the USB-AUDIO, also ensure the audio adapter is set to be your primary playback- and recording device in your control panel or system preferences.
【Q: Why doesn’t my microphone seem to work or record? 】
A: The product can work with TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve) jack but can’t work with Mono or TS (Tip Sleeve) jack.
•1 x USB Sound Card Adapter
•1 x Instruction Manual
5. Fosi Audio Q4 – Mini Stereo DAC & Headphone Amplifier, 24-Bit/192 KHz USB/Optical/Coaxial to RCA AUX, Digital-to-Analog Audio Converter Adapter for Home/Desktop Powered/Active Speakers – Black
- Easy to set up, no special software, app, or driver to install, a true plug-and-play digital audio adapter
- With USB, optical and coaxial S/PDIF inputs can fit with most home audio system, and RCA output can be connected to amplifier or powered speakers on your desktop
- Built-in Hi-Fi headphone amp chip can drive most 16ohm to 200ohm headphones
- 160mW RMS(32 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 KHz, 0.01% THD), with bass and treble control can be used as preamp or volume controller for your PC/MAC/Computer
- Mini Compact D/A converter, stream bit-perfect 24bit/192KHz HD with low jitter, with output protect circuit, safe for your expensive audio system
- Come with USB charging cable, optical cable, USB type B cable and 18-month warranty
- Full metallic shell to ensure high quality
6. Neoteck 192kHz DAC Converter with Volume Control Aluminum Digital Optical Coaxial Toslink to Analog Stereo Left/Right RCA 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter for PS3 XBox HD DVD PS4 Sky HD Plasma Blu-ray
- 【Neoteck 192KHz DAC Converter】Compact Digital to Analog Converter Converts Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio Signals to Analog L/R Audio and Connects to an External Device Such as an Amplifier via 3.5mm Headphone Cable
- 【Volume Adjustment Support】 Professional Audio Amplifier Chip and Good Anti-Interference Function Makes the Sound Pure and Clear, with Volume Adjusting Knob, Allowing You to Control Your Headphone and Adjust the Output Volume Directly
- 【192KHz Sampling Rate Achieved】Supports Sampling Rate at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192 KHz, and 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels, Eliminates the Noise when no Input Signal and Automatically Mute when Input Non-audio Signal, Give You Home Theater Experience
- 【Aluminum Metal Casing】Made of Aluminum Metal Shell Which Makes it Durable, Heat-resisted and High Quality and also the Gold Plated Interface to Reduce Signal Transmission Loss
- 【Great Compatibility】Easily Install and Operate, Perfectly Work with Any Playback Source with an Optical (TOSLINK) or Coaxial Digital Audio Output Such as Digital and HD Televisions, Satellite Receivers, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Players and Game Consoles (NOTE: It is Incompatible with 5.1 Channel Signal Such as Dolby AC3, Please Set the Audio Output to PCM or LPCM before Using and It can NOT Work with Computers)
7. VinTeam 192kHz DAC Converter Digital to Analog Audio Converter with Headphone Amplifier Digital Toslink Coaxial to Analog Stereo Audio RCA 3.5mm R/L Support Volume Adjustment
- 【192kHz DAC Converter】 Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed), compatible with TV box, HDTV, PS3, PS4， X360
- 【Fiber-optic Coaxial Switch】Coaxial device and fiber-optic device can be connected to the converter synchronously, and the corresponding input source is selected by the switch.
- 【HIFI Headphone Amplifier】Comes with professional audio amplifier chip, and the amp function can amplify the 3.5mm headphone output audio signal, which is perfectly compatible with gaming headphones.
- 【Volume Adjusting Switch】Supports adjust the volume of AUX and RCA interface at the same time
- With power switch, you can turn off the power by it after use, rather than unpluging the power to turn off the converter.
- 【High-quality Sound】Supports up to 192kHz sampling rate, 24-bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels, and aluminum alloy casing design, all provides you high-quality sound and overall shielding without signal interference.
This converter can easily convert Coaxial or Toslink interface to RCA analog audio interface and 3.5mm headphone jack. Professional audio amplifier chip and volume adjusting switch are designed for driving your headphone directly and adjusting the output volume.
Support Audio Format: PCM
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105DB
Separating Degree (1KHZ): 94DB
Response Frequency: 20Hz~20KHz -0.2db
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 10Hz~20KHz 0.25-0.065%
Blocking Time: 0.577Fs
Sampling Rate: 32~192 kHz
Bit Rate: 16~24 Bit
Input Electrical Level: ¡À0.3V
Output Electrical Level: 3V
Maximum Output Power: 0.3W
Earphone Output Power: 0-250mW
Output Impedance: 10 ohms
Working Voltage: +5V
Maximum Power Consumption: 100mA
Operating Temperature Range: -10-70¡ãC
Storage Temperature Range: -60-150¡ãC
Operating Humidity Range: 10% – 80%RH£¨No Condensation£
Storage Humidity Range: 5- 90%RH£¨No Condensation£
Case Dimension: 3.4″ x 2.7″ x 1.2″
Product Shell: Metel Case
1. Set TV Audio Output to the PCM/LPCM Format.
2. This converter doesn’t Support 5.1 Channel Such As Dolby and DTS.
3. Please use the 5V1A power adapter as power supply.
1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter
1 x 1.5m Toslink Cable (Optical Cable)
1 x 1.5m Coaxial Cable
1 x Power Adaptor
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
8. Signstek HiFi USB to Coaxial S/PDIF Converter Convert Digital to Analogue Signal Mini USB DAC PCM
- Full-featured, with analog output, coaxial / optical digital output, headphone output, you can output to the headphones, directly as a USB sound card to use. It is USB DAC, not USB audio. It only supports 2.0, not support 5.1 surround, AC3 and TV.
- Coaxial and fiber optic signal IC for high-speed data through the plastic, the output signal is more stable, pure
- Digital output signal isolation transformers fever DV709 digital filter, the other a more pure sound
- Compact, portable, includes input and output sockets
- With fever world acclaimed USB chip PCM2704
9. StarTech.com HDMI Audio Extractor – HDMI to 3.5mm Audio Converter – 2.1 Stereo Audio – 1080p (HD2A),Black
- Extract and convert the audio from your HDMI signal to 3.5mm audio in 2.1 stereo sound
- Works with HDMI source devices such as Blu-ray players and computers
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- HDCP comliant HDMI pass through port
- HDMI audio extractor / HDMI audio converter / HDMI to analog audio / HDMI to 2.1 audio / HDMI 2-channel audio extractor / HDMI to 3.5mm audio converter
This HDMI audio extractor lets you separate stereo audio from your HDMI video signal and connect it to a 3.5mm audio device, such as your stereo sound system or desktop speakers. You can also extract the audio from the HDMI signal and integrate it into an optical TOSLINK application, using the included digital SPDIF adapter. Hassle-free integration Your latest consumer A/V equipment probably only offers an HDMI output. This can make it difficult to integrate devices, such as your new Blu-ray™ player or computer system, with your existing audio equipment or desktop speakers. The HDMI audio extractor is USB powered using the included power cable, for easy integration with your computer systems. The adapter also features a small footprint that discreetly blends into your hardware setup, for a uniform look. Versatile connection options With a 3.5mm audio output and a TOSLINK adapter included, the HDMI audio extractor lets you output audio to virtually any non-HDMI equipment, whether it’s digital or analog. This makes the audio extractor great for any application where you need to connect your HDMI source to speakers that don’t have an HDMI input – such as desktop speakers, or a classroom or boardroom sound system. Maximum compatibility The audio extractor is HDCP enabled and HDMI 1.3b compliant, to ensure compatibility with your HDMI device. Plus, the HDMI output supports resolutions up to 1920×1080 (1080p) at 60Hz, to fit any HD application. The HDMI audio extractor can also be used with an inexpensive dual-RCA composite adapter (sold separately) to integrate the audio from your HDMI source into 2-channel RCA audio applications. The HD2A is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
10. HDMI Audio Extractor 4K, Tiancai HDMI to HDMI + RCA R/L or Optical SPDIF Converter, Compatible with Chromecast Fire Stick Blu-Ray Player PS4 Speaker Amplifier Soundbar Headphone, Support 3D CEC
- Extract the digital hdmi audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to HDMI Output and 2 channel analog stereo output or 5.1 channel Audio output
- Resolution：24/50 / 60fs / 2160p/1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i,you can also attach your ps4 with appropriate cable,Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel bandwidth.
- Three Audio EDID Settings: 2CH, 5.1CH and Pass for different configurations. Optical SPDIF Output supports incoming 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS (Note: Not support Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and above)
- RCA L/R Output supports incoming 2CH PCM stereo audio
- USB powered, plug-and-play, easy to install.
- Packing & Service: 1x HDMI Audio Extractor Converter, 1x 5V/1A (support 100V-240V input) power adapter, 1x User Manual & 6 month after sales service
Convert HDMI composite signal to HDMI video + audio signal(optical or R/L output).
How to use:
1. When you use PASS mode, HDMI in, HDMI out.
2. When you choose 5.1CH, HDMI video signal out and optical audio signal out, the RCA (L/R) output port does not work.
3. When you choose 2CH, HDMI video signal out and RCA(R/L) audio signal out, the optical output port does not work.
More usage details please refer to the pictures shown.
Input: HDMI (Video+Audio)
Video output: HDMI (Video)
Audio output: RCA L/R or optical (Audio)
HDCP version: HDCP1.4
HDMI version: HDMI1.4
Resolution supported: [email protected]/ [email protected]/60Hz /1080i / 720p / 1576i / 480p / 480i
Support color video format: 24 bit deep color 30 bit, 36 bit
Maximum transmission speed: 10.2 Gbps
TMDS input/output signal: 0.5-1.5Volts p-p (TTL)
Input/output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL)
LED indication: When the converter is on, the red LED indicator lights up. When successfully connected to the HDTV, the green LED indicator will light up.
1 * HDMI converter
1 * DC 5V 1A
1 * User Manual
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Stereo To 51 Audio Converter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!