Top 9 Dewalt 200 Psi Compresor
We spent many hours on research to finding dewalt 200 psi compresor, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dewalt 200 psi compresor, you should not miss this article. dewalt 200 psi compresor coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 dewalt 200 psi compresor by our suggestions
602 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWFP55130 Heavy Duty 200 PSI Quiet Trim Compressor
- 3.0 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 2.5 gallon tank and 200 max PSI
- Durable oil free pump provides extended maintenance-free operation
- Low 71.5 dB allows for quieter operation
- High-flow regulator for increased performance
- Low 12 amp draw motor provides easy start-up and reduces breaker tripping
- Lightweight (36 lbs), thin (12.5″) and compact design is easy to carry and store
DEWALT DWFP55130 Heavy Duty 200 PSI Quiet Trim Air Compressor
2. DEWALT DWFP55126 6-Gallon 165 PSI Pancake Compressor
- 165 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump. SCFM @ 40 PSI 3.7 scfm
- High efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application. [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]
- 75.5 dBA noise level for a quiet work setting
- High flow regulator and couplers to maximize air tool performance
- Power Supply – 120V, 60Hz, 10 amps., universal motor. The air compressor should be located at least 12 inch away from the wall or other obstructions that will interfere with the flow of air
DEWALT DWFP55126 6 Gal 165 PSI Pancake Compressor features a high efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application. [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]. It also offers a 165 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, which enables long tool run time with quick recovery. The high flow regulator and couplers maximize air tool performance, and a long life oil free pump for maintenance free operation. This unit offers a soft 75.5 dBA noise level for a quiet work setting. A console cover protects controls and is removable to allow easy repair. This unit also features 2 universal couplers to easily support two users, and a ball drain valve for quick & thorough tank draining. It has protective rubber leg covers to prevent marring. It has a convenient cord wrap for easy storage, and its 30 lb weight makes it quite easy to carry/store. Please confirm that the drain valve is fully closed before using the compressor.
3. DEWALT DXCM271.COM 27 Gal. 200 PSI Portable Air Compressor
- 5.1 SCFM at 90 PSI provides faster recovery times resulting in increased project efficiency
- 6.8 SCFM at 40 PSI provides the ability to operate a HVLP spray gun
- 78 dBA brings less noise to your work environment and is 30% more quiet than similar oil free induction products
- Low volt easy start motor will operate with extension cords of at least 12 gal. and 50 ft. or less
- High flow regulator and couplers provide max air flow to your tool to operate at their peak performance
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- 2 in. gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- This unit ships small parcel (UPS or Fed Ex)
This DeWalt 27 GAL. portable vertical air compressor with 200 max PSI provides 83 percent more air tool run time compared to similar 200 PSI compressors in the market. The oil-free motor means no maintenance and less noise. It provides 5.1 CFM at 90 PSI for plenty of power. The 200 PSI air compressor can handle normal automotive maintenance repairs, spray painting, and other large projects. It is also compact enough to be taken to job sites and in the home for trim and framework.
4. DEWALT D55146 4-1/2-Gallon 225-PSI Hand Carry Compressor with Wheels
- Not Applicable
- 225 PSI max tank storage pressure provides a user with 80% more usable air than the industry leader
- Tool Length : 33.5 inches
- 5.0 SCFM at 90 PSI allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted
- vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows a user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position
- 78 dBA operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- 10-inch non-flat foam tires allow for easy transportation around the jobsite
- Ehp efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
Vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position. 5. 0 SCFM (standard cubic feet per minute) @ 90 psi (pounds per square inch) allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted. 78 dB (decibel) operational noise level for a quieter work environment. 10″ non-flat foam tires allow for easy transport. Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life. Oil-free, maintenance free pump for convenient use. Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension code (12 gauge or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirement of the compressor. High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer performance. Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, couplers, and regulator. High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer performance. 2″ gauges allow for an easy to read surface. 1 year limited . Vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position. This product is manufactured in United States. This product meets customer requirement.
DEWALT built the D55146 Heavy Duty 4.5 Gallon, 225 PSI, Heavy Duty Hand Carry Compressor with Wheels is quiet, efficient and solidly built; constructed to withstand harsh jobsite conditions. Its dual connections allow users to simultaneously operate up to 3 framing nailers or 2 roofing nailers. This versatile compressor is useful to both small framing carpenters & remodelers and large trim carpenter crews & remodelers alike. The unique, patented high efficiency motor and high pressure pump provide a maximum pressure of 225 PSI with 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI so you never lose pressure. The D55146 is convenient, with an oil free, maintenance free pump and is easy to move & store with pneumatic wheels. It’s the perfect compressor to choose if you need a lot of power and a low maintenance tool.
5. Campbell Hausfeld Portable Quiet Air Compressor, 8 Gallon (DC080500)
- Up to 50% quieter than comparable compressors, producing just 68 dBA. Half the Noise, All the Power
- Key components last up to four times longer
- oil-Free, maintenance-free dual Piston Pump. 8 gallon, 125 Max PSI and 2.4 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Large wheels and durable, rubber-grip steel handle make the unit portable. Compressor Amps: 7.5
- Designed for inflation, hobby painting, stapling/fastening and nailing. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld. The Air Power Expert
- Start your projects right away
- bundle this unit with a Campbell 25 ft. Air Hose (PA117701AV), 17 Piece Accessory Kit (MP284701AV), and the 3-in-1 inflation gun, chuck and gauge (MP600000AV)
Half the noise, all of the power! this Campbell Hausfeld Quiet, gallon air compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry. At just 68 dBa, this compressor offers a Quiet work environment and is ideal for anyone working where noise is a major issue. Long life, Oil-Free, maintenance free pump for convenient on-going use. Key components last up to four times longer. The dual Piston pump system is engineered for high performance and durability and it produces 25% more air compared to other 1.0 HP air compressor Motors. This durable, Oil free pump provides extended maintenance-free operation with superior motor performance. Campbell Hausfeld makes it easier for you to finish your projects like a pro. The company’s history of creating quality products began in 1836, when it manufactured horse-drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. Today, the company offers a complete line of air compressors, air tools and accessories, inflators, nailers and staplers, paint sprayers, pressure washers, and more. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld. The Air Power Expert ®
6. Dewalt D55146 1.6 Hp Continuous 200 Psi, 4.5 Gallon Compressor, 17" x 33.75" x 24.5"
7. DEWALT D55140 1-Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor
The product is GAL 135PSI Compressor. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in United States.
The DeWalt D55140 One-Gallon, Max 135-PSI Trim Compressor is a one-person tool that offers efficiency and dependability. This indispensable hand-carry compressor features a lightweight, compact design and quiet operation for punch-out work. Ideal for finish carpenters and woodworkers, the D55140 can be used for remodeling and custom installation of shelves or other furniture, cabinet trim installation, pressure-testing new plumbing lines, and more.
Control panel features universal connection for use with any pneumatic tools.
Portability and quiet operation make the compressor especially versatile.
Versatile, High-Performance Compressor
Whether you’re testing plumbing lines or making quick work of a remodeling project, the D55140’s high-performance operation simplifies trim work and other jobs.
The D55140 features a one-gallon tank and a 2.6-amp motor that delivers 0.75 SCFM at 90 PSI and 135 PSI max, which makes for high-surge performance and quick recovery. Additionally, the draw motor offers easy startup and reduced breaker tripping, as well as a high-flow regulator that provides maximum air pressure to increase jobsite performance. And running at 69 dBA, the D55140 provides end users with a quieter operation compared to the competition.
The D55140 is also equipped with an oil-free, long-life pump, allowing for maintenance-free operation. The oil-free design of the pump eliminates the need for you to check or refill the pump, and it also helps keep your jobsite clean by preventing oil from transferring to your work surface.
Exceptionally Durable for Long Life
The efficient and unique design of the D55140 ensures maximum durability and longevity. DeWalt built the heavy-duty cast-iron compressor with an innovative roll cage and a full-protection frame designed to shield the unit from routine wear and tear and accidental damage. In addition, a wrap-around control panel covers the frame and provides further protection of key compressor components.Compact, Lightweight Design for Easy Portability
Measuring 24 pounds and with a height of just nine inches, the D55140 is ideal for those who prefer hand-carry compressors. For further convenience, DeWalt equipped the D55140 with a one-hand, universal quick connection for easy-to-use operation with any of your pneumatic tools. And for increased efficiency, the D55140 was designed with a ball drain valve for quick and thorough tank draining and with a convenient cord wrap for easy storage.
What’s in the Box
135-PSI compressor and manual.
8. DEWALT DCC020IB 20V Max Inflator (Bare)
DeWALT DCC020IB 20-Volt High-Pressure Corded/Cordless Air Inflator
9. DEWALT D55168 225 PSI 15 Gallon 120-Volt Electric Wheeled Portable Workshop Compressor
- 5.0 SCFM at 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery times
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Ehp Efficient high pressure technology delivers exceptional air-tool runtimes
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Dimension: 24.5 L x 22 W x 44.75 H inch
- Item weight: 120 pounds
5.0 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery times. 225 psi max tank storage pressure allows for longer air tool run times. 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment. EHP efficient high pressure technology delivers exceptional air-tool run times. Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use. Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 ga. or heavier, 50 ft or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor.
Lightweight enough for easy portability, this 15-gallon compressor from DEWALT lets you repair and perform maintenance work on cars, as well as a variety of equipment, and can also help with nailing projects and blowing dust away from your work area. Ideal for home or small shop use, its quiet, 78 dBA noise level and oil-free design make for a more pleasant, less messy working experience, while its ability to efficiently operate air tools like paint sprayers and ratchet wrenches gives you plenty of options. The D55168 also minimizes down-time and stands up to wear and tear, thanks to its 225 PSI max tank pressure and 5.4 SCFM at 90 PSI operation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt 200 Psi Compresor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!