The Best Dewalt D55146 Air Compressor
Nowadays, there are so many products of dewalt d55146 air compressor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dewalt d55146 air compressor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dewalt d55146 air compressor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
931 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT D55146 4-1/2-Gallon 225-PSI Hand Carry Compressor with Wheels
- Not Applicable
- 225 PSI max tank storage pressure provides a user with 80% more usable air than the industry leader
- Tool Length : 33.5 inches
- 5.0 SCFM at 90 PSI allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted
- vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows a user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position
- 78 dBA operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- 10-inch non-flat foam tires allow for easy transportation around the jobsite
- Ehp efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
Vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position. 5. 0 SCFM (standard cubic feet per minute) @ 90 psi (pounds per square inch) allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted. 78 dB (decibel) operational noise level for a quieter work environment. 10″ non-flat foam tires allow for easy transport. Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life. Oil-free, maintenance free pump for convenient use. Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension code (12 gauge or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirement of the compressor. High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer performance. Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, couplers, and regulator. High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer performance. 2″ gauges allow for an easy to read surface. 1 year limited . Vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position. This product is manufactured in United States. This product meets customer requirement.
DEWALT built the D55146 Heavy Duty 4.5 Gallon, 225 PSI, Heavy Duty Hand Carry Compressor with Wheels is quiet, efficient and solidly built; constructed to withstand harsh jobsite conditions. Its dual connections allow users to simultaneously operate up to 3 framing nailers or 2 roofing nailers. This versatile compressor is useful to both small framing carpenters & remodelers and large trim carpenter crews & remodelers alike. The unique, patented high efficiency motor and high pressure pump provide a maximum pressure of 225 PSI with 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI so you never lose pressure. The D55146 is convenient, with an oil free, maintenance free pump and is easy to move & store with pneumatic wheels. It’s the perfect compressor to choose if you need a lot of power and a low maintenance tool.
2. Dewalt D55146 1.6 Hp Continuous 200 Psi, 4.5 Gallon Compressor, 17" x 33.75" x 24.5"
3. DEWALT DWFP55126 6-Gallon 165 PSI Pancake Compressor
- 165 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump. SCFM @ 40 PSI 3.7 scfm
- High efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application. [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]
- 75.5 dBA noise level for a quiet work setting
- High flow regulator and couplers to maximize air tool performance
- Power Supply – 120V, 60Hz, 10 amps., universal motor. The air compressor should be located at least 12 inch away from the wall or other obstructions that will interfere with the flow of air
DEWALT DWFP55126 6 Gal 165 PSI Pancake Compressor features a high efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application. [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]. It also offers a 165 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, which enables long tool run time with quick recovery. The high flow regulator and couplers maximize air tool performance, and a long life oil free pump for maintenance free operation. This unit offers a soft 75.5 dBA noise level for a quiet work setting. A console cover protects controls and is removable to allow easy repair. This unit also features 2 universal couplers to easily support two users, and a ball drain valve for quick & thorough tank draining. It has protective rubber leg covers to prevent marring. It has a convenient cord wrap for easy storage, and its 30 lb weight makes it quite easy to carry/store. Please confirm that the drain valve is fully closed before using the compressor.
4. DEWALT DWFP55130 Heavy Duty 200 PSI Quiet Trim Compressor
- 3.0 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 2.5 gallon tank and 200 max PSI
- Durable oil free pump provides extended maintenance-free operation
- Low 71.5 dB allows for quieter operation
- High-flow regulator for increased performance
- Low 12 amp draw motor provides easy start-up and reduces breaker tripping
- Lightweight (36 lbs), thin (12.5″) and compact design is easy to carry and store
DEWALT DWFP55130 Heavy Duty 200 PSI Quiet Trim Air Compressor
5. DeWalt 5140111-92 Air Compressor Regulator Manifold
DeWalt Air Compressor Regulator Manifold
6. DEWALT D55168 225 PSI 15 Gallon 120-Volt Electric Wheeled Portable Workshop Compressor
- 5.0 SCFM at 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery times
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Ehp Efficient high pressure technology delivers exceptional air-tool runtimes
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Dimension: 24.5 L x 22 W x 44.75 H inch
- Item weight: 120 pounds
5.0 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery times. 225 psi max tank storage pressure allows for longer air tool run times. 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment. EHP efficient high pressure technology delivers exceptional air-tool run times. Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use. Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 ga. or heavier, 50 ft or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor.
Lightweight enough for easy portability, this 15-gallon compressor from DEWALT lets you repair and perform maintenance work on cars, as well as a variety of equipment, and can also help with nailing projects and blowing dust away from your work area. Ideal for home or small shop use, its quiet, 78 dBA noise level and oil-free design make for a more pleasant, less messy working experience, while its ability to efficiently operate air tools like paint sprayers and ratchet wrenches gives you plenty of options. The D55168 also minimizes down-time and stands up to wear and tear, thanks to its 225 PSI max tank pressure and 5.4 SCFM at 90 PSI operation.
7. DEWALT D55140 1-Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor
The product is GAL 135PSI Compressor. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in United States.
The DeWalt D55140 One-Gallon, Max 135-PSI Trim Compressor is a one-person tool that offers efficiency and dependability. This indispensable hand-carry compressor features a lightweight, compact design and quiet operation for punch-out work. Ideal for finish carpenters and woodworkers, the D55140 can be used for remodeling and custom installation of shelves or other furniture, cabinet trim installation, pressure-testing new plumbing lines, and more.
Control panel features universal connection for use with any pneumatic tools.
Portability and quiet operation make the compressor especially versatile.
Versatile, High-Performance Compressor
Whether you’re testing plumbing lines or making quick work of a remodeling project, the D55140’s high-performance operation simplifies trim work and other jobs.
The D55140 features a one-gallon tank and a 2.6-amp motor that delivers 0.75 SCFM at 90 PSI and 135 PSI max, which makes for high-surge performance and quick recovery. Additionally, the draw motor offers easy startup and reduced breaker tripping, as well as a high-flow regulator that provides maximum air pressure to increase jobsite performance. And running at 69 dBA, the D55140 provides end users with a quieter operation compared to the competition.
The D55140 is also equipped with an oil-free, long-life pump, allowing for maintenance-free operation. The oil-free design of the pump eliminates the need for you to check or refill the pump, and it also helps keep your jobsite clean by preventing oil from transferring to your work surface.
Exceptionally Durable for Long Life
The efficient and unique design of the D55140 ensures maximum durability and longevity. DeWalt built the heavy-duty cast-iron compressor with an innovative roll cage and a full-protection frame designed to shield the unit from routine wear and tear and accidental damage. In addition, a wrap-around control panel covers the frame and provides further protection of key compressor components.Compact, Lightweight Design for Easy Portability
Measuring 24 pounds and with a height of just nine inches, the D55140 is ideal for those who prefer hand-carry compressors. For further convenience, DeWalt equipped the D55140 with a one-hand, universal quick connection for easy-to-use operation with any of your pneumatic tools. And for increased efficiency, the D55140 was designed with a ball drain valve for quick and thorough tank draining and with a convenient cord wrap for easy storage.
What’s in the Box
135-PSI compressor and manual.
8. Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Powerful 3.0 HP* motor produces 6.5 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life
- removable for easy maintenance
- Folding handle with low profile design for easy storage with handle folded
- Rugged wheels for jobsite portability
- Built-in storage compartment conveniently stores air fittings and accessories
- Air hose wrap stores 50 ft. of 3/8″” air hose with handle folded or upright
- Tool hangers store tools when not in use
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Roll cage construction for extra protection to pump and motor assembly
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Finned discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation and reduced moisture in the air
- Lever handle ball valve – tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Convenient oil drain at the front of the pump for easy access
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- Compressor Oil (181122-A)
- 1/4″” Universal Quick Coupler (447013-E)
- Folding handle: Low profile for easy storage with handle folded
- Rugged wheels: Job-site portability
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Built-in storage compartment
- Conveniently stores air fittings and accessories
- Air hose wrap: Stores 50 feet of 3/8-inch air hose with handle folded or upright
- 13.8 Amps and 1800 watts
‘Make your next project easier with the Makita portable electric oil-lubricated air compressor. This hot dog tank compressor has free airflow of 6.5 at 90 PSI, a voltage rating of 115VAC, and 3.0 horsepower. Equipped with 13.8 full load amps, you can expect high-powered performance. Components are oil lubricated for smooth operation. The portable electric oil-lubricated air compressor has a maximum pressure of 140 psi. A 5.2 gal. tank is included at a great value.’
Makita’s 3.0 HP Air Compressor is equipped with Makita’s Big Bore engineered pump cylinder and piston for higher output for two nailers, with less noise and improved job site performance. The MAC5200 delivers industrial power and results with improved durability, and includes rugged wheels and folding handle for easy transport.
3.0 HP with Big Bore Engineered Pump
The MAC5200 is powered by a 3.0 HP motor with built-in thermal overload for additional protection. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. The MAC5200 has an oil-lubricated pump and is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. The 5.2 gallon tank sustains an operating pressure of 140 PSI and delivers 40PSI (6.9 CFM) and 90 PSI (6.5 CFM), enough for two nailers. The oil-lubricated pump runs cooler, and the finned discharge tubing dissipates heat more efficiently. The roll-cage construction is built for extra protection for the pump and motor assembly, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments. Ease-of-use and convenience features include tool hangers, a built-in storage compartment for air fittings and accessories, and an air hose wrap to store 50 feet of 3/8-inch air hose with handle folded or upright. Other features include a convenient oil drain and oil sight glass, and a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The MAC5200 is engineered for low noise, high output and less maintenance, and delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions. The MAC5200 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Big Bore Air Compressors
Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver higher output and less noise for improved job site performance. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. All Makita Big Bore Air Compressors are oil lubricated and equipped with large automotive style filters for increased air intake and greater efficiency. Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver industrial power and results with improved durability.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita MAC5200 3.0 HP Air Compressor, oil and 1/4-inch universal quick coupler.
9. DeWalt D55146 200 Psi 4.5 Gallon Oil Free High Pressure Low Noise Compressor
- 200 PSI max tank storage pressure provides a user with 80% more usable air than the industry leader
- 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted
- Vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows a user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position
- 78 dBA* operational noise level for a quieter work environment (* tested per ISO3477)
- 10″ non-flat foam tires allow for easy transportation around the jobsite
INCLUDES: 1.6 HP Continous, 200 PSI, 4.5 Gallon CompressorFEATURES: 200 PSI max tank storage pressure provides a user with 80% more usable air than the industry leader 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted Vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows a user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position 78 dBA* operational noise level for a quieter work environment (* tested per ISO3477) 10″ non-flat foam tires allow for easy transportation around the jobsite EHP Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, couplers, and regulator High flow coupler allows for maximum nailer performance Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, couplers, and regulator 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surfaceSPECIFICATIONS: HP: 1.6 Drive: Belt Tank Size: 4.5 Gallon Power Supply: 120V AC 14 Amp, 60 Hz, 2 Pole Induction Motor CFM @ 100 PSI: 5.0 CFM Pump Speed: 1750 RPM Weight: 85 Lbs.
10. DEWALT D55154 1.1 HP Continuous 4 Gal Electric Wheeled Dolly-Style Air Compressor with Panel
- 4 gallon electric wheeled dolly styled air compressor with panel
- .0 CFM delivered at 90 PSI
- Oil lubricated pump improving durability
- 4.0 CFM delivered at 90 PSI pump provides rapid recovery
- Oil lubricated pump improves durability
- Cast iron cylinder enhances pump life
- 10-inch pneumatic wheel and handle kit for ease of mobility
- Top load panel with positioning holes allows unit to transport loads up to 100 lbs
- High-flow regulator for increased performance
Featuring heavy duty construction the Black and Decker 1.1 HP Dolly Compressor is a 4 gallon electric wheeled dolly styled air compressor with panel that offers easy, hassle-free use. Features a 4.0 CFM delivered at 90 PSI pump providing rapid recovery, oil lubricated pump improving durability and cast iron cylinder enhancing pump life.
Whether your crew is laying down roofing, finishing up a framing project, or putting trim in place to complete a big start-to-finish construction job, the oil-lubricated DeWalt D55154 Heavy-Duty Electric Air Compressor offers convenience and dependable performance. Continuous power provided by the 1.1 HP induction motor delivers 4.0 SCFM at 90 PSI and 125 PSI Max. Combined with two conveniently placed universal quick couplers that make it easy to run several tools at the same time, this output ensures that multi-person woodworking crews won’t be disappointed by this four-gallon compressor. For increased efficiency, the compressor features an oil pump that has been rotated 90 degrees to make oil changes quick, and it offers a convenient ball drain valve that makes thorough tank draining a simple task.
Because professional craftsmen and women know how important it is the have tools that are both durable and easy to handle, this compressor features a unique wheeled dolly-style and a sturdy cast-iron construction, complete with a roll-cage frame that protects the pump and motor from being damaged on the job. The tank assemble is also structured to protect the couplers and gauges from wear and tear and the 3/4 foot is designed to stay attached in the face of tough use, increasing the life of this tool. Fully pneumatic tires, a frame-clearance of 2.5-inches, and a telescoping handle make moving this compressor around a jobsite easy on your body, and a top-load panel with positioning holes allows you to load up to 100 pounds on to the deck of this tool for transport.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt D55146 Air Compressor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!