982 reviews analysed
1. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
2. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
3. Natural Relief Extra Large Digital Moist Heating Pad with Coral Sand – Auto Shut Off – Strap – Negative Ion (27"x14")
- ★ THERAPEUTIC AUTOMATIC MOIST HEAT★ Moist heat penetrates deeper into muscle tissues and doesn’t dry-out skin like dry heat.
- ★ NO WATER NEEDED★ Automatically draws moisture from the air to provide moist heat. No need for spray bottles. Turn on, and Relax!
- ★ MAXIMUM COVERAGE AND STRAP★ : A Luxurious 27″ x 14″ Pad that you can wrap around yourself with a strap
- ★ NATURAL COMFORT WITH CORAL SAND + NEGATIVE IONS★ : The coral sand filling provides comforting weight and emits negative ions to soothe your mind and body
- ★ SAFETY ASSURANCE + 1 YEAR WARRANTY★ : Easy-to-read LED display allows you to set treatment time and temperature. Treatment times are 15,30,45, and 60 minutes. Auto shut off once the treatment time ends. Set temperature from 113°F up to 167°F.
Be well with Natural Relief! The Natural Relief Moist Heating Pad provides you with Automatic Moist Heat Therapy, a soothing sensation that reaches deep into your muscles to relieve aches and pains. No water needed! Our heating pad draws water from the air! The convenient strap allows you to wrap the pad around your waist, lower back, hip, knee, feet, or shoulder targeting the areas you need the most. Made with weathered Coral Sand, it emits negative ions to create a soothing effect. Negative ions help you feel well. The digital LED display lets you set your desired temperature( 113 F – 167 F) and time (15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes). Our Product is a FDA, Europe SGS CE(MDD)/USA UL, CUL approved product with a 1 year warranty.
4. Electric Heating Pad for Pain Relief – Saferell Fast-Heating Pad for Back & Cramps, XL Size 12" x 24" with Ultra-Soft Moist/Dry Heat Therapy, 6 Temperature Settings & Auto Shut-Off
- COMFY WARMTH & SOOTHING RELIEF – Why compromise yourself on a flimsy cold heating pad when you can get one of the best? Get instant heat and luxurious softness of premium coral velvet! Able to deliver deep penetrating heat as much as 8 inches deep below the skin, it can truly relax your overworked muscles, and provide relief from aches
- DUAL HEATING MECHANISM – Did you know? Dry heat is more suitable for relaxing the muscles, while moist heat can be quite effective for providing relief from pain. Saferell heating pad serves both of the above purposes – relieving muscle pain associated with menstrual cramps, injuries，soothing your fatigue and sore in a deeper range
- SAFETY MECHANISM & DIGITAL LCD CONTROLLER – Always forget to turn your heating pad off? No worries! Choose 30min/60min/90min Auto Shut-off, and even if you forget to set the timer, it’ll automatically turn off after 2 hours! Just sleep in carefree warmth. Use the LCD controller to switch between 6 heating modes from 100~150 Fahrenheit easily
- CERTIFICATED PREMIUM QUALITY & ERGONOMIC DESIGN – FDA and ETL Certificated standard quality. Large Size of 12″x24″ to apply to your shoulders, neck, stomach and other body parts perfectly. Along with the 10 feet power cord makes it convenient for you to heat up and relief pain in different places.
- RISK – FREE QUALITY ASSURANCE – For your absolute satisfaction, we are proud to offer a 24 month 100% money back/replacement assurance. Please contact us freely for replacement or refund if you are disappointed in anyway
Saferell Heating Pad for Pain Relief – The Best For Those Who Want Rapid, Reliable and Safe Heat
Why Choose Saferell Heating Pad?
It warms up quickly and has twice as many heat settings as other pads, its LCD controller is handy and simple to operate. With both dry heat therapy and most heat therapy, it is able to deliver deep penetrating heat as much as 8 inches deep below the skin for a more satisfying heat experience.
What We Offer
* Six Heat Levels adjustable from 100⁰ F to 150⁰ F
* Quick Heat-up in 3 minutes
* Dry & Moist Heat Options for different needs
* Easy machine washing of covering ( must remove the controller and cord before wash)
* Automatic Shut-Off Timer(in 2 hours, or you can set between 30min/60min/90min Auto Shut-off)
* An intuitive LCD controller with an extra long(10 feet) power cord
6 Heating ModesLow Temperature Range (100⁰ F) Second Level Temperature Range (110⁰ F) Third Level Temperature Range (120⁰ F) Fourth Level Temperature Range (130⁰ F) Fifth Temperature Range (140⁰ F) High Temperature Range (150⁰ F)
SpecificationsSize: 12” x 24” Pad
Voltage: 120 VAC
Wattage: 85 W
For proper use of this heated pad, please read the instruction manual inside first.
5. Heating pad – Electric Heating pad – Best Heating pad for Back Pain and Cramps Relief – 2 Hour auto Off – Measures 24" X 12" – Moist Heating pad with Many Adjustable Setting – Heats Fast
- ❤ heating pad for cramps heating pad for back or neck heating pad – adjustable settings moist heat pack will relief you a lot pf pain, great heating pad pregnancy use – or for massaging heating pad – EXTREMELY SOFT AND COMFORTABLE
- ❤ portable heating pad great for travel, its a soft microplush fibers heat heating pad – Super fast heating pad gets warm in seconds –
- ❤ large heating pad comes with auto off after 2 hours so you can sleep with it – can be used for neck and shoulder heating pad or for heated neck wrap, or knee heating pad
- ❤ heating pad for period cramps – Extra large so it be used for all places on you body
- ❤ Skin friendly and Washable – meets all USA safety requirements – measures 24 X 12
heating pad for cramps heating pad for back or neck heating pad – adjustable settings moist heat pack will relief you a lot pf pain, great heating pad pregnancy use – or for massaging heating pad – EXTREMELY SOFT AND COMFORTABLE
6. Chattanooga Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPacs – 10" x 12" Standard Size
- Benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms
- Trusted by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists for over 60 years
- Each all-natural HotPac contains bentonite, a natural hydrocolloid filling, and is wrapped in a woven cotton blend
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing relief and can be reheated as needed
- A cost effective treatment, each HotPac can be used hundreds of times, and is engineered specially to prevent the growth of mildew
The Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac has been the first choice for physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists for over 60 years. The benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms. Each all-natural HotPac contains bentonite, a natural hydrocolloid filling, and is wrapped in a woven cotton blend. Delivers up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing relief and can be reheated as needed. As a cost effective treatment, each HotPac can be used hundreds of times, and is engineered specially to prevent the growth of mildew. Every Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac is backed by a one-year warranty.
7. Chattanooga Hydrocollator Foam Filled Terry Cover – Standard without Pockets
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac
- Helps insulate heat and provides protection from excessive heat exposure
- Constructed with a layer of polyurethane foam between 2 layers of heavyweight terry cloth which allow for repeated machine washing and drying
- Velcro closures secure the HotPac within, preventing unwrapping or slipping
- Protective cover is intended for light clinic use or therapy at home
The Chattanooga Hydrocollator Protective Cover is designed to be used in conjunction with the Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac. Choose either a foam filled terry cloth or a standard terry cloth; both coverings help insulate heat and provides protection from excessive heat exposure. The foam filled terry cloth is constructed with a layer of polyurethane foam between 2 layers of heavyweight terry cloth, allowing for repeated machine washing and drying. Foam filled protective coverings are intended for light clinic use or therapy at home. It’s available with or without built-in pockets that secure the HotPac within, preventing unwrapping or slipping. The standard terry cloth is constructed with 4 layers of heavyweight terry cloth, allowing for repeated machine washing and drying. Velcro closures secure the HotPac within, preventing sliding. Standard terry cloth protective coverings are intended for high-volume clinic use or therapy at home. The Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac has been the first choice for physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists for over 60 years. The benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms. The Chattanooga Hydrocollator Protective Cover is backed by a one-year warranty.
8. BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad 14in x 14in
- THERAPEUTIC WARMTH. This heat pad provides temporary muscle pain relief for people with muscle strains and sprains, joint pain, back pain, and inflammation
- WATER NOT REQUIRED. This moist heating pad produces its own moisture from humidity in the air
- EASY TO USE. This heating pad has user-friendly LCD controls that allow the user to set and monitor the treatment temperature and time
- SETTINGS STAY SET. The BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad has a lockout feature that keeps the controls from being accidentally touched and changed during treatment
- AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF. This heating pad with auto shut off eliminates worry about forgetting to turn it off. The BodyMed heating pad allows the user to set the shut-off time in one-minute increments up to one hour. The preset automatic shut-off time is 15 minutes
9. Sunny Bay XL Body Heating Wrap, Personal, Reusable, Hot & Cold Compress, Washable Cover, Heat Therapy Pad for Sore Neck, Back & Shoulder Muscle Pain Relief – Non-Electric, Purple
- PAIN RELIEF: Release muscle tension and pain in neck, shoulders, upper back, chest, legs, and more
- THERAPEUTIC: Easy to heat in the microwave, our soft pads target muscle tissue soreness deep down
- COMFORTABLE: Whole grain fill and washable soft fleece cover hold heat for up to 30 minutes
- HOT-COLD USE: Use as a heat pack or remove the fleece cover for quick conversion to cool therapy
- REUSABLE: Can be heated in the microwave or cooled in the freezer over and over for reliable relief
10. DJO 1002 HotPac Hydrocollator Moist Heat-Neck Contour
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pad Djo Hotpack for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!