816 reviews analysed
1. Eastman 60158 Vacuum Relief Valve, 3/4" MIP
- CONNECTION: 3/4-inch MIP (Male Iron Pipe) Connection
- MATERIAL: This valve has an all brass body construction making it sturdy and durable
- USE: This vacuum relief valve is used for automatic venting of closed systems to atmosphere when a vacuum is created
- FEATURE: It consists of a black protective cap for extra protection
- TESTED: This product is tested and rated to ANSI z21. 22 and complies with lead-free plumbing laws
2. Control Devices VR Series Brass Vacuum Relief Valve, 0-30" Hg Vacuum Range, 1/4" Male NPT
3. Rheem Marathon Vacuum Relief Valve SP623336
A vacuum valve must be installed on the cold water inlet in either a vertical or horizontal position to assure warranty coverage a Marathon water heater.
4. SolarPoolRepair Vacuum Relief Valve for Solar Pool Heaters (2")
5. HELIOCOL 3/4" New Vacuum Relief Valve Pool Solar Panels – New White
6. WATTS BRASS & TUBULAR LFN36-M1 1/2 Water Relief Valve, 1/2-Inch
7. Control Devices VR Series Brass Vacuum Relief Valve, 0-30" Hg Vacuum Range, 3/8" Male NPT
This Control Devices VR38-100 vacuum relief valve has a brass body, an adjustable relief pressure, and a 3/8″ male NPT threaded inlet connection. The valve’s brass body, stainless steel spring, nylon poppet, and Nitrile seal resist corrosion and can be used in operating temperatures up to 250 degrees F. This proportional-type relief valve opens at a rate relative to the increase in vacuum pressure, and can be adjusted to open between 0 and 30″ Hg (inches of mercury) using the knurled adjustment screw and locking jam nut. The valve is factory preset to open at 20 pounds per square inch (psi) and has a flow rate of 5 cubic feet per minute (CFM). This vacuum relief valve is suitable for use in vacuum applications such as to prevent a tank from collapsing while it is being emptied or after a sterilization-in-place (SIP) procedure.
Relief valves remove excess pressure or vacuum from a system. The valve openings allow fluids or gases to escape to decrease pressure, and then close once the valve reaches the reseating pressure limit. They also relieve excess vacuum by opening to release a gas into the system and then closing after it reaches its low-pressure limit. Some relief valves have an adjustment mechanism to set the pressure where the valve opens, making it suitable for various applications. Relief valves are rated according to the volume of liquid or gas that can flow through them and the material that the valve is constructed from must be suitable for the fluid or gas, which may be corrosive or at an extreme temperature, in which it operates. Relief valves are used in a variety of applications, such as air compressors, petrochemical and chemical manufacturing, natural gas processing, and power generation.
Control Devices manufactures valves and other flow control devices. The company, founded in 1963, is headquartered in Fenton, MO.
8. Rheem SP623335 Water Heater Vacuum Relief Valve
9. Bath & Shower Mesh Pouf Sponge Loofah – 4 Color Pack Set – Scrubber works with Body Wash, Shower Gel, and Lotion – For Men, Women, and Kids – Poufs Scrub with Exfoliating Texture
- 4 COLOR LOOFAHS: Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink
- EASY TO HANG: Large Loop for Fast Drying
- LONG LASTING: Made of Premium and Eco-Friendly Materials
- CLEANSE SKIN AND BODY: Lather with Any Type of Shower Gel or Lotion
- Also Known As: Loofa, Luffa, Poof, Lufa, Loufa, Puff, Lofa, loafa, louffa, loufah, and Scrunchie
GranNaturals Bath & Shower Mesh Pouf Sponge | 4 Color Pack
10. Jkl Global Sales 10002 Air Relief Valve, Prevents Motor from Overheating
The air relief valve will stop any damage being done to your motor that may be caused by clogs and blockage in your vacuum lines. In the instance that a clog or blockage occurs the valve will spring open allowing a constant flow of air to the motor preventing any damage such as burning the motor out and possibly causing a fire.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hollister Vacuum Relief Valve for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!