We spent many hours on research to finding hp pavilion 2014, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best hp pavilion 2014, you should not miss this article. hp pavilion 2014 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 hp pavilion 2014 by our suggestions
730 reviews analysed
1. HP Pavilion Slimline Desktop PC – AMD E1-2500 (1.40 GHz) / 4GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive / AMD Radeon HD 8240 / DVD±RW/CD-RW / Windows 8.1 64-bit
- AMD E1-2500 APU (1.4 GHz) with Integrated AMD Radeon HD 8240 graphics
- Built-in 2.4GHz 1×1 high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
- 4GB PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM (expandable to 16GB), 500GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
- SuperMulti DVD Burner drive, 7-in-1 multimedia card reader
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system preinstalled, HP USB keyboard and HP USB optical mouse
Manufacturer Refurbished – HP 400-214 Desktop PC AMD AMD E1-Series E1-2500 Dual Core (2 Core) – 4 DDR3L SDRAM – 500 HDD – No SSD – AMD Radeon HD 8240 Integrated – Windows 10 Pro
- Condition: Manufacturer Refurbished
- Brand: HP
- Model: 400-214
- Platform: Desktop PC
- Color: Black
- Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- Processor Type: AMD E1-Series
- Processor Model: E1-2500
- Processor Core: Dual Core (2 Core)
- Processor Speed: 1.40
- Processor Bit Support: 64-bit
- Installed Memory: 4
- Maximum Memory: 16
- Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
- Memory Slot: 2
- Hard Drive Capacity: 500
- SSD Capacity: No
- Number of Hard Drive: 1
- Hard Drive Interface: SATA
- Optical Drive Type: DVD Super Multi
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 8240
- Graphic Memory: Shared Memory
- Graphic Type: Integrated
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- LAN: 10-Base-T Ethernet
- Wireless LAN: WLAN 802.11b/g/n
- USB: 6 x USB 2.0
- Video Port: 1 x VGA 1 x DVI-D
- Audio Port: Audio: Line in Audio: Line out Audio: Microphone
- Data Port: 7-in-1 multimedia card reader
- Keyboard: Yes
- Mouse: Yes
- Power Supply: 65W
- Dimensions: x x
2. Pavilion 500-424 Desktop AMD A8-6410 2GHz 8GB 2TB W8.1
AMD A8-6410 2.0 GHz
Processor Main Features
64 bit Quad-Core Processor
Cache Per Processor
2 MB L2 Cache
8 GB DDR3 1600
DVD Super Multi
AMD Radeon R5
Monitor not included
USB keyboard with volume control
USB optical mouse
Windows 10 Home
A8-6410 (2.00 GHz)
L2 Cache Per CPU
CPU Main Features
64 bit Quad-Core Processor
AMD Radeon R5
8 GB DDR3
Maximum Memory Supported
Optical Drive Type
DVD Super Multi
802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Front Panel Ports
2 x USB 2.0
Front Audio Ports
1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone
7-in-1 (SD, SDHC, SDXC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Select, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick MagicGate)
Back Panel Ports
1 VGA, 1 DVI
2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
Rear Audio Ports
1 x Microphone, 1 x Line In, 1 x Line Out
USB keyboard with volume control
USB optical mouse
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions (H x
3. HP Pavilion 500-336 Desktop Computer
4th generation Intel Core i3-4130 processor 1TB hard drive 4GB PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 SDRAM memory 1x4GB (expandable 16GB) SuperMulti DVD Burner With clean modern styling, the new HP Pavilion 500 provides all-around simplicity. From good sound to easy sharing, this PC makes daily tasks comfortably enjoyable. Intel HD Graphics 4400 HP 7-in-1 Media Card Reader-Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick 4 x USB 3.0 and 4 x USB 2.0 ports: For fast digital video, audio and data transfer. Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n featuring Single-band (2.4Ghz) 1×1 Windows 8.1
4. HP Pavilion X2 10.1-inch Detachable 2 in 1 Laptop (32GB) (Includes Office 365 Personal for 1-year)
HP Pavilion 10-k010nr x2
Being sold personally. Not for sale by HP
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2016
Story 1: The first one died today. First, the keyboard is not recognized, checked all settings, restarted – still no keyboard. When I shut down, the unit will not turn back on – at all.Cost me a paid install of the MSOffice Suite, 3 days ago.
Story 2: Today, I opened the 2nd and noticed the touch screen bulged/warped out of its back casing.Called HP Tech Support – to repair/replace they will charge me $230. Out of warranty I get it, but its a (absolute) manufacturer defect. I thought, my return (I am sure) will help their R&D, etc. The Tech Assist Rep insisted, it will cost me $230 outright, upon their receipt of the unit/I have to pay ship back.Please check photos – I have a witness.First, it was a warped screen, until we heard a ‘pop’ and a component inside inflated it seems – causing for the screen to separate from the back casing. This was stored in a room where 5 other computers had been operating (ON), more time than this is stored.
DO NOT BUY ANY HP PRODUCT — they are DEFECTIVELY designed and manufactured.I am concerned what’s inflating is the battery, known to catch FIRE.
Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2015
Performance-wise, this is a budget tablet and you should expect budget tablet performance… but you don’t get that. You get much better than you would expect at this price point. The quad-core Bay Trail CPU in this thing just hauls… and coupled with a flash memory storage device, it’s more than sufficient for most light-duty tasks you would do on a tablet. Is it a Surface Pro 3? No… so don’t try to use it like one. You’re likely not going to get good handwriting performance on this thing without an active stylus, it’s not going to run a bunch of applications at once… but it will do light-duty web browsing, games, etc. It also works great as a Steam streaming device, so if you have a computer running Steam, you can stream your games to the tablet and it will work just fine. Also, it has front-facing speakers and the screen is crystal clear, so it’s great for watching movies on. You also get a full-size USB port which is advertised as being USB 3.0, but I haven’t tested that yet… regardless, the addition of a full-size USB port means you have a wide range of accessories you can connect to the tablet, such as mice, keyboards, etc. It also has mini-HDMI out as well. In theory, you *could* use this as a light-duty desktop replacement by connecting a USB hub with a mouse and keyboard connected to that, and a monitor via HDMI… but I wouldn’t recommend it. What’s the point of having a tablet with a touch screen if you’re… never going to use the touch screen functionality? One last note: Do yourself a favor and buy at least a 64GB microSD card to throw in this thing to add extra storage space. I believe it will handle up to 128GB… I have a 64GB card in it and it works fine. For $~30, you’re not going to beat that cost to triple your storage space on this tablet.
One of the major, MAJOR plusses of this device? The battery life is RIDICULOUS. My previous IRULU tablet lasted maybe four hours, even on standby. This thing will run literally the entire day even under a decent workload. I’ve gone two days without charging this device numerous times and it still has enough juice to get me through most of the second day before I absolutely have to charge it (assuming I haven’t been playing Solitaire on it all day, lol).
Another nice side of this tablet is the way the keyboard and the tablet link up. I’ve read a number of reviews where people complained about the magnetic keyboard stand and how it doesn’t hold the tablet up correctly, etc. From my experience, those people just didn’t know what they were doing. I’ve never had any issues with the stand. The tablet has two magnetic points across the back which you can CLEARLY feel once you position the keyboard’s stand against them. After that, don’t bang on the touchscreen and expect the magnet to hold… When you’re not using the tablet, the keyboard cover is very solidly held against the tablet. It almost feels like a netbook when you have the case closed. The design takes a little getting used to, but I like it.
Bottom line? Yeah, you might get a bum unit. It’s always a possibility. And it may not fail right out of the box. There’s always that possibility too. So cover yourself: Buy the 1 year warranty with the extra $30 you’re saving compared to most of the competitors in this range (assuming you get the 32GB version), and give it a shot. If your unit fails, get a replacement. Because this tablet is good enough to give a second chance.
Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2015
I bought the HP Pavilion X2 the next day, and got it shipped via Prime.The first one I got had an issue where the machine was not able to find the keyboard.I tried several things and eventually called HP support directly.They diagnosed the problem and gave me several options to remedy the situation.They were very helpful and courteous and helped me immensely.In the end, I chose to return it to Amazon as it seemed to be the quickest way to get a replacement (and I needed one fairly soon, as I planned to use it on a trip).Their hardware support manager (I believe his name is Vijay?) even called me three times to make sure that I was able to get it replaced and that I was satisfied with their service.Where are you going to find that nowadays?I’ve always liked HP’s products and this experience reminded me why.
I went online and requested to return the device, and Amazon shipped me a replacement the same day, even BEFORE they received the defective laptop.When I got the replacement I plugged it in and everything worked exactly as expected.The keyboard works well with the tablet and it’s fast enough and powerful enough for my fairly simple needs (web surfing, some Office use, web development).If you’re looking for a portable, inexpensive and easy-to-use replacement for a Windows laptop, I’d definitely recommend this machine.
5. HP Pavilion 17-ar050wm Laptop 17.3" FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) AMD Quad-Core A10-9620P 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DVD-Writer Windows 10 Home 64
- HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone, B&O PLAY, dual speakers, 6.15 lbs
- AMD Quad-Core A10-9620P APU (2.5 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache)
- 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB), 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA, DVD-Writer
- 17.3" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) non-touch display, AMD Radeon R5 Graphics Integrated
- 1x USB 3.1 Type-C
- 2x USB 3.1
- 1x HDMI
- 1x RJ-45
- 1x headphone/microphone combo, Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, 1 multi-format SD media card reader
Enjoy wide viewing angle of the 17.3-inch diagonal Full HD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) Display. Every detail was crafted for comfort and stylefrom the elevated keyboard to the bold design. Multitask faster with AMD Quad-Core A10-9620P processor and AMD Radeon R5 Graphics. Dual HP Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and tuning by B&O PLAY deliver a rich, authentic audio experience.
6. HP (17-BY1053DX) 17.3 Laptop - Core i5-8265U - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - Windows 10 Home in S Mode - Jet Black/Maglia Pattern
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U mobile processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
- 17.3" HD display. BrightView glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. 1600 x 900 resolution for high-quality images and fine detail. WLED backlight. Intel UHD Graphics 620.
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking, 256GB PCI-e Solid State Drive.
- HDMI output, Built-in media reader, wireless and wired network connectivity.
- 64-bit Windows 10 Home.
Tackle assignments and stream HD content with this HP 17.3-inch laptop. An Intel Core i5 processor delivers reliably fast performance, and the 8GB of RAM let you run multiple programs simultaneously. This HP 17.3-inch laptop has a 256GB SSD that provides plenty of storage space and helps improve startup and loading times.
7. HP Pavilion Slimline Desktop PC - AMD E1-2500 / 4GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive / DVD±RW/CD-RW / Windows 8.1 64-bit
Access the Web on a connected display (not included) with this HP Pavilion Slimline 400-314 desktop, which features a built-in wireless LAN for fast and simple Internet connectivity. The compact tower optimizes space, allowing flexible placement options.
8. HP Pavilion 11-e115nr Touchsmart 11.6" Touch Screen AMD Elite Quad-Core A6-1450 / 4GB DDR3 / 320GB HD / Webcam & Microphone / Windows 8.1 / Energy Star
- AMD Elite Mobility Quad-Core A6-1450 (1.0GHz, upto 1.4GHz)
- 11.6-inch HD LED-backlit touchscreen display (1366 x 768)
- 1 x 4GB DDR3L SDRAM / 320 GB 5400rpm HDD
- Webcam / 2 x USB 3.0 / 1 x USB 2.0 / 1 x HDMI / 1 x VGA / 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector) and 1x1 802.11b/g/n WLAN
Compact 11.6" diagonal touch-screen display for intuitive operation. Lets you run programs with the touch of your finger. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen. Large 4GB memory lets you run demanding programs. 320GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents. AMD A6 processor delivers quad-core performance. Wireless-N (802.11b/g/n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 801.11b/g. Wired networking is also supported.Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from supported memory cards. HDMI-out port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (Cable sold separately.) Built-in front HD camera/webcam and microphone. Lets you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging. 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices. Greener choice — complies with EPA's Energy Star and EPEAT Silver standards.
9. HP 2019 Newest HP 17 17.3" HD+ (1600x900) Premium Laptop (Intel Core i5-7200U, 8GB 2400 MHz DDR4, 1TB HDD, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet Gigabit RJ-45, Windows 10 - Black)
- 17.3" diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900) (NON-TOUCH)
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U (2.50 GHz base frequency, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 Cores 4 Threads)
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD | 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM | Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- HDMI | USB3.0 | USB2.0 | WiFi + Bluetooth | Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- Great Value for School, Home and Small Business use.
10. HP - 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB HDD
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (2.5 GHz, turbo boost up to 3.1 GHz, 3 MB cache), DTS Studio Sound with dual speakers
- 17.3" diagonal SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900) Display, Intel HD Graphics 620
- 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB), 1TB 5400RPM Serial ATA HDD, 1x Multi-format SD media card reader, Full Keyboard with 10-key numeric keyboard
- 802.11b/g/n (1x1), 1 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45 (LAN), 1 x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, Front-facing VGA Webcam with integrated digital microphone
- Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, 3-cell 31 WHr Li-ion Battery, Color: Black
This do-it-all HP perfectly fits into your active lifestyle all year long. Plan summer road trips, shop for fall fashions, create end-of-year holiday cards and get great spring organizing tips. Reliable Intel quad-core processing makes it smooth and easy. The large HD screen makes it fun. HP works every day to make all your digital dreams come true.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hp Pavilion 2014 for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!