Finding your suitable readers for induction cooktop energy efficient is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for induction cooktop energy efficient including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
751 reviews analysed
1. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
2. ChefWave CW-IC01 1800W Portable Induction Countertop Burner – Bonus 10” Copper Frying Pan – 20 Power/Temp Settings Digital LCD Touch Kitchen Cooktop Electric Cooker – Energy Efficient, Safety Lock
- COMPACT INDUCTION BURNER: For simple and hassle free cooking anywhere, the ChefWave CW-IC01 induction cooker is the perfect portable appliance to get the job done. This convenient kitchen appliance measures 14”x11.5”x1” and is easy to use on boats, RVs, campsites or at home!
- SENSOR TOUCH PANEL WITH DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY: Put your electric cooktop on just the right setting easily using the convenient touch panel. It features a built-in 10 hr. timer and 20 power settings from 100W to 1800W or 20 temperature levels from 140 degrees F to 460 degrees F.
- VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE: Our cooker is compatible with your induction ready magnetic cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron/steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. It comes with a 10” copper frying pan that’s ready to whip out delicious dishes in a flash!
- ENERGY EFFICIENT FOR ANY HOME: Induction burning is a lot more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves saving you a big chunk on your next gas or electric bill. It uses 15 amps of electricity which is standard in any home so you can just plug in and cook whatever you like.
- ETL APPROVED, DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: The ChefWave induction cooktop is built to North American standards to comply with all safety requirements. Child safety lock system keeps you and your family safe in case of any accidents. High quality materials ensure top notch durability.
3. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
4. True Induction TI-1B Single Burner Counter Inset Energy Efficient Induction Cooktop, Black
- Cooktop is 11 13/16″ W x 14 15/16″ L x 2 13/16″H, runs off a standard 110V outlet and has 1600 watts of cooking power
- Easy to clean
- the cook top surface is a ceramic glass surface with touch sensor controls under the glass
- Versatile: The unit can be installed into a countertop or used as a portable cooktop making it ideal for many situations
- Requires pans that are made of magnetic materials (cast iron, stainless steel), if a magnet sticks to the pan it will work
- Includes True Induction’s trademark EZ touch controls, numerous safety features, child safety controls
With its simple to use control interface and its smooth ceramic glass cooking surface, the True Induction TI-1B is one of the best cooktops on the market. Unlike most other single burner cooktops where they can only be used on the countertop, the TI-1B has the ability to be installed into a countertop. It can be installed in your boat, outdoor kitchen, apartment or simply use it as a portable unit, the possibilities of where it can be installed are endless. True Induction’s high efficiency cooktop utilizes a magnetic based technology that energizes the molecules of the cookware to produce heat. This process is extremely energy efficient as the cooktop never actually produces heat. This allows the heat produced in your pan to cook food faster and at the same time use less power. Ready to start cooking? The optimal cookware for induction cooktop has a flat bottom and a diameter between 4.5 to 10 inches. It is simple to tell if your cookware is compatible with True Induction, simply grab a magnet and if it holds to the bottom of the pan, your cookware is compatible. The most common types of induction compatible cookware include stainless steel, cast iron and steel-enamel. To install this into your countertop, the countertop cutout needs to be 14 1/4″ W x 11″ L.
5. Cosmo Portable Electric Induction Cooktop with Rapid Heating, Sensor LED Display, Safety Lock, Energy Efficient Countertop Stove Single Burner, 1800-Watt, COS-YLIC1
- PORTABLE INDUCTION COOKTOP: Lightweight compact design for storage and handling. Measures 14 x 11.5 x 2.5 in. Weighs just 6 pounds. Perfect as your new countertop induction burner or for limited spaces such as dorms, boats and RVs. Turns any room into a kitchen. Accommodates up to a 10.5 inch pan
- FAST HIGH POWERED INDUCTION BURNER: 1800W Rapid Heating Induction Cooktop is faster than a standard electric burner, hot plate or a cooktop stove. Boils water in 50 seconds. . High energy transfer and electricity savings compared to standard cooking methods
- SAFETY LOCK AND TOUCH PREVENTION: Child Safety Lock blocks unwanted use. Induction Burner will safely shut itself off after 1 minute of no use. Active Variable Cooling System ensures the Induction Cooktop cools down effectively and prevents overheating
- MULTI-LEVEL POWER AND CONVENIENT TIMER: 9 power levels (200W to 1800W) and 10 temperature levels (140℉ to 464°F). Set your Induction Cooktop to run from 5 minutes to 3 hours for precision cooking and results
- US BASED SUPPORT: Each Induction Cooktop is Quality and safety inspected. Comes with 1 Year Limited Warranty. Our customer support team is based proudly in the USA
6. Salton Portable Induction Cooktop Cool Touch LED Display Cooker with 8 Temperature Settings for Precise Control, Energy Efficient Green Cooking with Magnet Induction Tester Included, 1500 Watts (ID1948)
- The most environmentally friendly way to cook! More efficient than any other cooking technology
- Audible error signal and auto shut-off for pot detection
- Easy to clean – drips, spatters and spills don’t bake on surface
- LED screen displays in Celsius, Fahrenheit or by cooking level – 8 cooking levels 60°C to 240°C (140°F to 465°F)
- 3 hour timer with auto shut-off and audible signal
Induction is more efficient than any other cooking technology. With a surface that remains cool throughout the cooking process, there is no need to worry about anyone accidentally burning themselves. The 8 temperature settings from 60°C to 240°C (140°F to 465°F) and 1500 watts provide the power to melt butter, steam, sear, stir-fry and boil. Boasting a solid crystal glass top, count down timer and easy to clean touch sensitive controls, this deluxe Induction Cooktop is perfect for everyday use.
7. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
8. JEROOP Portable Induction Cooktop, Induction Cooker with Sensor Touch,Safety Lock,Energy Efficient Countertop Stove Single Burner, Timer Control, 10 Temperature and 9 Power Level Settings1800-Watt
- 【FAST HIGH POWERED INDUCTION BURNER】: 1800W Rapid Heating Induction Cook-top is faster than a standard electric burner, hot plate or a cook top stove. Boils water in 50 seconds. .High energy transfer and electricity savings compared to standard cooking methods, meet your various cooking needs like simmer, deep fry, boil, saute, sear, steam, slow cook and so on.
- 【SAFETY LOCK AND OVERHEATING PREVENTION】: Child Safety Lock blocks unwanted use. Induction Burner will safely shut itself off after 10 seconds of no use. Active Variable Cooling System ensures the Induction Cook top cools down effectively and prevents overheating. We appreciate its fan that allows the plate to cool very quickly and does not make much noise. It is compact and easily placed on a table corner.
- 【MULTILEVEL POWER AND CONVENIENT TIMER】: 9 power levels (Quickly choose your desired power from 200W to 1800W in 200W increments) , 10 temperature levels ,adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 464°F (238°C).sensitive touch buttons for enhanced usability. Set your Induction Cook-top to run from 5 minutes to 3 hours for precision cooking and results. Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS AND EASY TO CLEAN】: The cook top is compatible with induction ready cookware in size range from 5 inches to 8 inches, such as cast aluminum, enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. our smooth cooking surface is made of high-quality glass making it easy to clean.
- 【PORTABLE AND BEVELED DESIGN】: Measures 13.8 x 11.4 x 2.6 in . Weighs just 5.3lb.Beveled fashion body, lightweight and compact design for storage and handling, perfect as your new countertop induction burner or for limited spaces such as dorms, boats and RVs, or motor homes where space is limited. Grade A polished glass surface resistant, scratch resistant, nonstick, waterproof, very elegant and easy to clean.
1.The body of the machine is bevel design.
2. Touch control,3 hours timer.
3.10 temperature and 9 power settings,four digital display of power and temperature.
4. heat resistant (can withstand 800 degree high temperature) stamping resistant (bottom diameter of the pan 120mm, total weight 1.8kg, drop of 150mm high, 10 consecutive drops, no crack in the plate of crystal).
5. child lock function and Overheat protection function.
6. Automatic detection of the proper functioning of the pot
7. Anti-drying function (automatic shutdown without operation within 2 hours without stopping)
8. Cooper coil disk, fast heat dissipation and long service life.
9. Hot Key（Max & Min of Power and Temperature)
10.The temperature passes vertically through the crystal plate, but the work area is hot and the other parts of the crystal plate are cool.
Material: High quality ABS
Power range: 200~2000W
Temperature range: 140-460°F/60-238°C
Power cable length: 150cm
Size: 13.8 x 11.4 x 2.6 inches
Weight: 5.3 lb /2.4 kg
Timer: Maximum 3 hours
Packing: Standard Colorful Box
Certificated：ETL / CETL / FCC
☞Error codes and explanations:
☞E0: No pot/ Unsuitable cookware
If the error code E0 is reported, please check if the cookware you are using is suitable for induction cooking or wait for the appliance to cool down and then switch it on again.
1. Locate bottom of cookware
2. Place the red magnet on bottom of cookware.
3. If it sticks, your cookware is induction-ready.
1 x JEROOP Portable Induction Cooker
1 x User Manual
1 x Testing Magnet
9. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop Energy Efficient for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!