Finding your suitable readers for liquid cooling i7 4770k is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for liquid cooling i7 4770k including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
603 reviews analysed
1. EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler, 1x 120mm Fan, Intel, 5 YR Warranty, 400-HY-CL11-V1
- All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.. Air flow – 58.87 CFM. Noise level – 20.0 decibels
- Intelligent wiring system makes this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Copper base provides maximum heat transfer.
- Built in 120mm radiator and 120mm fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the CPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
- Only compatible with current and future Intel Sockets.
The EVGA CLC 120 CL11 liquid CPU cooler gives you incredible performance, low noise and amazing performance at an unbeatable price. Available in 120mm radiator size with a fan designed to reduce noise and provide superior airflow.
2. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
3. Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual Chamber RGB Pump, Dual MF120R RGB Fans w/ RGB Lighting Sync for AMD Ryzen/Intel 1151/2066
- Liquid Cooling System:The Cooler Master LC240E delivers efficient cooing with our dual pump 120 millimeter fans
- It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times
- Air flow: 66.7 CFM
- Noise level:31.5 decibels
- Dual Chamber: Our low profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 120 millimeter fans: Silent cooling at an efficient rate
- Sleeved tubing reinforced FEP tubbing TO keeps the tube kink free and the liquid flowing to your CPU
- Rgb Controller: allows you customize colors and light effects
- CPU Socket Support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The LC240E RGB incorporates Cooler Master’s Dual Chamber Pump, 120mm Fan, and RGB Controller to control the lighting effects. With its matt black styling, braided cabling and RGB lighting effects, the LC240E RGB is a Cooler Master original design and enables a colorful and great performing entry into liquid cooling. Reliability, performance and quiet operation are ensured by its unique Dual Chamber Pump and twin 120mm fan design. Whether you’re building new or just upgrading, it’s easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems and 240mm radiator fits many performance PC chassis.
4. Corsair C W-9060028WW Hydro Series H45 Liquid CPU Cooler
- 120 mm radiator: More surface area for superior cooling performance
- Improved cold plate and pump design: Better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Easy mounting: Quick and easy installation. Fan Speed – 2300 RPM. Fan airflow – 94 CFM. Noise level – 31 dBA
- Enhanced SP120L PWM fan design: Better high-static pressure air delivery and customisable speed.Dimensions: 27 x 13.5 x 21.5 cm
- Compatible with Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3 and AMD sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3
The Hydro Series H45 makes your PC run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s stock heatsink. The compact components and flexible tubing make the Hydro Series H45 easy to install even if you’re cramped for space. It allows you to improve your CPU’s cooling efficient even in the most compact cases – as long as your case has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, the H45 will probably fit. The H45 comes pre-filled, and never needs priming.
5. EVGA CLC 120 Liquid/Water CPU Cooler, RGB LED Cooling 400-HY-CL12-V1
The EVGA CLC 120 LIQUID CPU Cooler has arrived! This new liquid cooler from EVGA gives you incredible performance, low noise, and robust software controls. The full copper water block pulls the heat from your CPU to the radiator, where a newly designed fan, featuring Teflon Nano Bearings, effortlessly disperse the heat.
6. Liquid CPU Cooler, RIOTORO New Generation BiFrost AMD/Intel Platforms Water Cooling Fan with 240mm Radiator [TR-240]
- 240mm radiator for maximium cooling area
- Custom steel L-connector bracket design for industrial durability and improve tube rotation
- Industrial standard fan with special impeller design to meet radiator operation point (OP) and improve airflow on radiator
- 2 – 120x25mm RIOTORO static pressure PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) fans for efficient cooling and low noise
- New generation copper cold plate for improved heat transfer from CPU to water block
The BiFrost 240 new generation water cooling solution
The BiFrost 240 new generation water cooling solution for both AMD and Intel platforms.
The BiFrost 240 uses more liquid, improving its cooling performance. The BiFrost 240 also uses longer tubes for more flexibility and ease of installation. It also features reinforced L-connector steel bracket solution, that avoids any possible leaks. With Full copper microchanneled cold plate adds another layer of performance, improving contact to the heat source (CPU) and effectively increasing the cooling transfer speed. The BiFrost represent a new generation of coolers, improving only on areas that are most wanted such as, the L type connectors adding extra strenght to prevent from leaks and industrial impeller designed fans for improved airflow.
240mm radiator for more cooling area
Special steel L-connector bracket design for industrial durability and improve tube rotation
Industrial standard fan with special impeller design to meet radiator operation point (OP) to improve airflow into radiator
2x120x25mm RIOTORO static pressure PWM fans for efficient cooling and low noise
New generation copper cold plate for improved heat transfer from CPU to water block
Long, flexible braided tubing for easy installation
Environmental Friendly, lower power consumption 2.4w (vs. 3.6w competitors) and reducing noise level
7. NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm – RL-KRZ73-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Customizable LCD Display – Improved Pump – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – AER P 120mm Radiator Fans (3 Included)
- Customize Your Battlestation: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- Stay In Control: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- Incredible Performance: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- Compatible Socket & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
The all-new Kraken Z Series lets you personalize your all-in-one liquid cooler like never before. Through CAM’s unique software interface, you can do more than simply fine-tune settings; you can now display your favorite images and animated gifs, or CAM system information, allowing for total customization. Backed by a 6-year, the Kraken Z Series provides superior performance in liquid cooling, simple installation, and a look that is uniquely your own.
8. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo (RR-212E-20PK-R2) CPU Cooler with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heat Pipes
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC(Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction,Fan Rated Voltage:12V DC,Fan Noise Level:9 – 36 dBA
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow. AM4 bracket available through Cooler Master USA
- Fan Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches. Heat Sink Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inches. Fan Speed: 600 – 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 /
- AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC (Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the Intel: LGA 2011, 1366, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 775,AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM1.
- Fan Dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in).
- Heatsink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 mm (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 in).
9. Intel Core i7-8086K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 5.0 GHz unlocked LGA 1151 300 Series 95W
In celebration of the 40th Anniversary of Intel’s first 8086 microprocessor. 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8086K Limited Edition unlocked processor, best of 8th Gen desktop processor family capabilities with HIGHER frequency. First up to 5.0 GHz consumer processor. Commemorative packaging. Limited availability. ONLY compatible with Intel 300 Series chipset based motherboard. Thermal solution NOT included in the box.
10. Cougar Aqua High-Performance CPU Liquid Cooler with Vibrant and Dazzling RGB LED Pump Head and a Remote Controller (Aqua 120)
- Vibrant and Dazzling RGB LED Pump Head: The AQUA Series’ Water Block packs together all the reliability and performance you expect from a high-end CPU cooler with a vibrant and dazzling RGB LED pump head to lights up your remarkable gaming builds.
- More than 100 RGB Effects with Driver-Free Remote Controller
- Motherboard Synchronization: Aqua is also compatible motherboards’ 5V connection with Asus Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome Sync for helping you to fulfill system-wide lighting synchronization.
- Performance First: Incredible Fans: The included Vortex Omega fans with turbine blade and patented frame design are the best guarantee of excellent airflow, air pressure and extremely silent performance.
- CPU Socket: Intel Socket LGA 775 / 1155 / 1156 / 1151 / 1366 2011(Core i3 / i5 / i7 CPU) / 2066 AMD AM4/FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+AM2 CPU
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Liquid Cooling I7 4770K for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!