Nowadays, there are so many products of pancake griddle for glass cooktop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for pancake griddle for glass cooktop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings pancake griddle for glass cooktop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
706 reviews analysed
1. Ecolution Grill/Griddle – Stovetop Reversible Double Burner 19.5 x 11 Inch, Cast Aluminum
- 19½” x 11″ double burner reversible grill/griddle. Ridged grill and flat griddle sides provide ultimate versatility
- Hydrolon PFOA FREE ecologically advanced, water based non-stick coating. Pure cast aluminum offers maximum heat conductivity for even cooking
- Ridged side to grill and sear steak, burgers, and vegetables. Flat side for breakfast favorites, sandwiches and more
- Not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty
Multiply your cooking efficiency with this reversible nonstick double burner cooktop. Crafted of sturdy premium hand cast aluminum, with a ridged grill surface on one side and a smooth griddle on the other, both offering an expansive cooking surface that lets you prepare multiple servings at once. The grill side can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken and grilled vegetables; you no longer have to wait for fair weather to get grilling! And the diagonal patterns of grooves on the grill side drain off fat while creating the signature look and texture of grilling. The other side is perfectly flat for cooking pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a variety of other favorite foods. Superior heat conductivity offers even heating for perfect cooking. The Reversible Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, and our PFOA free, water based nonstick Hydrolon coating ensures easy food release and makes it exceedingly easy to clean, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
2. Anolon 83870 Advanced Griddle & Rack, Medium, Bronze
- Heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods.
- Premium-quality nonstick makes cleanup effortless, and is PFOA free, durable and metal utensil safe
- The Anolon(r) SureGrip(r) handles are designed for a comfortable grasp, dual riveted for Extra strength, and oven safe to 400 degrees F
- The double burner griddle features a nonstick rack for roasting in the oven and is a great addition to many other items in the Anolon advanced collection
- Lifetime warranty
3. T-fal A92114 / C4061484 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 18-Inch x 11-Inch Double Burner Family Griddle Cookware, 18-Inch, Black
- Family-size griddle made of heavy-gauge aluminum for excellent heat conduction
- Nonstick coating on interior for quick cleanup
- stain-resistant, ceramic exterior
- Ergonomic, stay-cool silicone handles
- Dishwasher safe
- oven safe to 350 degrees F
- 18 by 10-3/4 inches and covers two burners
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
T-fal A9211464 Specialty 18 by 11-Inch Nonstick Double Burner Family Griddle, Black
4. Viking 40051-1218 Hard Anodized Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, 18 Inch by 11 Inch, Gray
- Triple layer PFOA free nonstick coating for superior release and durability
- Heavy gauge anodized aluminum for even heat distribution
- Designed for Comfort, balance and control, the cast stainless handles are raised to help stay cool during cooking
- Dual-sided pour spouts and a gutter makes removing great easy for healthier cooking
- Metal utensil friendly
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 500F
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Experience even heat and exceptional release with Viking hard anodized nonstick cookware. Constructed with heavy gauge anodized aluminum for durability and even heat distribution throughout the sides and bottom of the pan. Accepted worldwide as one of the most conductive metals for cooking, the aluminum is strengthened through the anodizing process until it is twice as hard as stainless steel. Featuring PFOA free nonstick, each piece is coated with three layers of durable nonstick coating to ensure maximum release and longevity, even when using metal utensils. The multi-layer coating improves release and protection even if the top layer is scratched over time. Designed with ergonomics in mind, Viking signature handles are hand crafted from cast stainless steel and riveted to the pan for a lifetime of durability. The dual side handles are raised above the griddle to help them stay cool while providing Comfort, balance and control. The Viking hard anodized double burner griddle can be used on most cooktops, except induction, in the oven, or on the grill up to 500 DegreeF. The entire line features a 10pc set and open stock pieces. Viking hard anodized nonstick cookware is dishwasher safe and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
5. Cooks Standard Hard Anodized Nonstick Square Griddle Pan, 11 x 11-Inch, Black
- Cookware has a hard anodized surface that is durable and harder than stainless steel
- The heavy gauge aluminum core distributes heat evenly and prevents hot spots
- Nonstick coating delivers exceptional performance and makes cleaning easy
- Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc. Oven safe to 500F.
- Not induction compatible. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
- Item Shape: Square
- Included Components: Griddle Pan
The Cooks Standard hard anodized nonstick square griddle pan, 11 x 11-inch, Black has a hard anodized surface that is durable and harder than stainless steel. The heavy gauge aluminum core distributes heat evenly and prevents hot spots. Nonstick coating delivers exceptional performance and makes cleaning easy. Lead, cadmium, and PFOA free. Stainless steel handle stays cool and is riveted for strength. Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc. Oven safe to 500F. Not induction compatible. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
6. Calphalon 1873980 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill/Griddle Combo, Black
Ideal for traditional and slow cooking techniques, Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware is designed to heat evenly and steadily, holding heat so foods stay warm while serving. Pans feature a pre-seasoned cooking surface to help prevent sticking and oversized handles for easy and secure lifting. Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware is versatile and can be used on gas, electric and even induction stovetops, as well as in the oven and broiler.
7. Circulon 83294 Acclaim Hard Anodized Nonstick Griddle Pan/Flat Grill, 18 Inch x 10 Inch, Black
- DOUBLE DOWN ON DURABILITY: The griddle’s heavy-duty hard-anodized construction promotes even heat distribution, and it extends over the length of two stovetop burners
- PREMIUM NONSTICK: the double burner griddle features TOTAL Food Release System features metal utensil safe premium nonstick on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
- GET A GRIP: The nonstick double burner griddle’s stainless steel handles are dual riveted for added strength and rubberized for comfort, even when handling with oven mitts or potholders
- CRANK UP THE HEAT: Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, this versatile griddle easy goes from cooktop to oven when cooking and is ideal as a pancake griddle or panini pan
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE
8. Prime | Enameled 21 Inch Large Nonstick Cast Iron Grill/Griddle for Stove Top, Use On Induction, Electric, Gas Cooktop, Outdoor BBQ, Double Sided, With Easy-Grip Handles | Gift Ideas, Cute Black Cat
- ENAMEL COATED: Enamel have excellent rust protection and is a very healthy material. Away from the annoying rust problem of pre-seasoned grill pan.
- CUTE DESIGN: The griddle pan is designed as a black cat with a tail rolled up. The shape of the cat on ribbed grill side can be baked onto the food.
- DOUBLE SIDE: Reversible Cast Iron with a smooth griddle side and a ribbed grill side. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- ALL-ROUND USE: Can be used on gas stoves, campfire, radiant cooktop，electric cooktop and induction cooktop. Can use the ribbed grill side on the induction cooker because the smooth side can fit the glass surface.
- TRAPS FAT WITH GREASE SLOPE – Reversible 2 side nonstick griddles grill features naturally nonstick surface and grease slope on both sides to reduce fat in food for healthy meals that are both nutritious and delicious.
●ENAMEL COATED: Enamel have excellent rust protection and is a very healthy material. Away from the annoying rust problem of pre-seasoned grill pan. ●CUTE DESIGN: The griddle pan is designed as a black cat with a tail rolled up. The shape of the cat on ribbed grill side can be baked onto the food. ●ALL-ROUND USE: Can be used on gas stoves, campfire, radiant cooktop，electric cooktop and induction cooktop. Can use the ribbed grill side on the induction cooker because the smooth side can fit the glass surface. ●DOUBLE SIDE: Reversible Cast Iron with a smooth griddle side and a ribbed grill side. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak. ●TRAPS FAT WITH GREASE SLOPE – Reversible 2 side nonstick griddles grill features naturally nonstick surface and grease slope on both sides to reduce fat in food for healthy meals that are both nutritious and delicious.
9. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
10. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Dishwasher safe 11" Square Griddle
- Hard-Anodized aluminum ensures superior heat retention and even cooking
- German-Engineered, PFOA-free, 3-layer, non-stick coating allows for effortless food release
- Unique rolled edges designed for drip free pouring of sauces, reductions and more
- Contoured handles designed to stay cool to the touch for a comfortable grip
- Durable, scratch-resistant materials are oven safe up to 430 Degree Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe
The OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cookware line features effortless food release and overall superior performance. Each piece offers a thoughtful design, from heavy-gauge anodized aluminum and stay-cool stainless steel handles to drip-free pouring edges and a dishwasher safe coating. The German-engineered, PFOA-free, 3-Layer Non-Stick coating allows for effortless food release with minimal oil or butter, and the durable, scratch-resistant, Hard-Adonized Aluminum construction ensures superior heat conduction and even cooking. The contoured, comfortable handles stay cool to the touch and are riveted to provide a secure grip. The durable, all-metal construction is perfect for all stovetops, except induction, and can move directly from the stovetop to oven (oven-safe up to 430 Degree Fahrenheit/220 Degree Celsius). The Non-Stick Pro Cookware line is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup. The 11″ Square Griddle is great for pancakes, grilled cheese and more.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pancake Griddle For Glass Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!