946 reviews analysed
1. Genuine Rainbow E Dolly with Wheels- Part No. R8218
2. Rainbow Dolly Assembly Fits Models D4, D3, D2, and D
3. Rainbow Genuine Dolly (Without Wheels), Fits Models D4, D3, D2, and D
Dolly assembly without wheels for the model D4 SE (Special Edition), D4, D3, D2, and D Rainbow vacuum.
4. Rainbow Genuine 40 mm Dolly Wheel / Plate Assembly, Fits SE, e SERIES, e2 Gold, E2 Silver
5. Rainbow Genuine 2 1/2 Quart Water Pan (Basin), Fits models E2 Type 12 and E-2 (e SERIES
6. Rainbow Genuine HEPA Filter (Neutralizer) for Model E2 Type 12 ONLY!
This is the factory original OEM True H13 class HEPA filter (Neutralizer) for the two speed E2 Type 12 (Black, Silver, e2 Gold) version Rainbow vacuum. If you only have an on and off switch and not a hi and low speed, then this filter IS NOT compatible.
You should replace your filter once every 4-6 years. If you need to replace it more often, you should change your water basin in the middle of cleaning. Once the water gets thick with dirt and debris, it becomes more difficult to filter. The dirt will start to bounce off the sludge and go up through the motor and get caught by the HEPA filter.
Be careful not to vacuum up drywall dust or baby powder as the water has a difficult time filtering this type of material.
Effective serial number 1000000 with a start date of September 4th 2003 through current production. The bulk item number for this is R12647B. Some websites list this part number for a single item which is incorrect.
It is better to toss your old filter and not replace it than to buy a generic filter. Generic filters do very little for the air quality while reducing your airflow and performance.
7. Rainbow Genuine 2 Quart Water Pan (Basin), Fits Models SE, D4, and D3
8. Rainbow Genuine Rear Cover Assembly, E2 Type 12 Silver, e2 Gold, and E-2 Version 2
9. Rainbow Genuine Floor Brush Assembly, 10 Inch (e SERIES, D4, D3, D2, D)
10. Rainbow Genuine Rear Sole Plate w/Wheels, Model PN-2E v3/v2/v1 and PN-2
Rear sole plate assembly for the early version PN-2E and the PN-2 power nozzle.
Effective serial number 6000000 with a start date of April 1994 through serial number 7645115 and an end date of March 25th 2004.
Previous version of this item had (6) screw posts. Manufacture number on the PN-2 was R5610 stamped inside. The PN-2E (6) post had manufacture number R11097 marked inside.
This item with an R12059 stamping is a (4) post revised version and is a direct replacement for all other variants.
This revised item replaces discontinued items R11097 and R5610. There is no modifications that are needed.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rainbow Vacuum Dolly for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!