667 reviews analysed
1. LOCKDOWN GoldenRod Dehumidifier Rod with Low Profile Design and Easy Installation and Operation for Vault Humidity Control and Rust Prevention, Made in USA
- SPECS: 18 inch L, 110 to 120 volt AC plug, 6 foot cord, protects up to 200 cubic feet, has a lifetime warranty and is Made in the USA
- EASE OF USE: Rod features attachable legs for placement and a cord with a quick plug attachment to allow for the cord to be ran through the back of the safe and then plugged in
- NON DESTRUCTIVE: Removes moisture from the air in the gun safe to prevent rust build up
- RELIABLE: Protects your firearms all while fitting in the smaller, less usable areas of the safe
- VERSATILITY: Comes in 12 inch, 18 inch, 24 inch and 36 inch versions
2. SnapSafe Safe Dehumidifier Lg Cylinder- Lifetime Use
- Prevents moisture that can cause rust and mildew in isolated areas like gun safes, cabinets and closets
- Indicator system with built in signal to inform user when unit needs recharged
- Small, lightweight and requires no batteries
- Unlimited recharges ensure a lifetime of use
- Warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product
Protect your valuables against rust and corrosion by utilizing this Snap Safe Canister Dehumidifier. When the cap indicator turns pink from moisture, the canister is ready to be recharged. To recharge: place unit in the oven at 325F for two hours. Unlimited recharges allows for a lifetime of use.
3. Goldenrod GunSaver Dehumidifier
The GunSaver By GoldenRod was specifically engineered to combat moisture in gun safes. The GunSaver delivers the same performance and peace of mind as The Original GoldenRod Dehumidifier at an economical cost.
4. Hornady 95902 Dehumidifier Canister
Protect your valuables against rust and corrosion. When the moisture control crystals turn pink, recharge unit by placing it in the Oven. Unlimited recharges ensure a lifetime of use. Features: – protect firearms and other valuables from rust and corrosion – desiccant crystals change color when canister needs recharging – recharge canister by placing in a 300ºf oven until drying granules turn blue (up to 4 hours) – Unlimited recharges, no batteries required Specifications: – coverage: 50 cubic feet – shipping weight: 2. 00 lbs. – dot- regulated: yes.
5. Liberty Safe Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifiers heat to a surface temperature of around 100-120 degrees F. The heat creates a natural convection that slowly circulates warm, dry air throughout an enclosure on a 24 hour basis.Absorbs moisture within safe to prevent rusting of metal valuables
- This increases the temperature of the air inside to several degrees above the ambient outside temperature. Expansion of the heated air forces the moist air outside through the small cracks on safe doors leaving the dry air inside. It is best utilized when mounting horizontally at the bottom of the safe to work effectively.
- The safe dehumidifier rod can be mounted against a wall as well. Lowering the humidity is a slow process. If you do not see the reduction of humidity after a couple of weeks then you may want to consider a longer unit or our PEET dehumidifier.
- In order to plug in this electrical DRY ROD DEHUMIDIFIER inside your safe, we recommend purchasing the ELECTRICAL OUTLET KIT. The ELECTRICAL OUTLET KIT comes standard on all Franklin safes and higher. If you own or purchasing a Revolution, Revere, Colonial or FATBOY Jr. safe, the Electrical Outlet Kit is optional and is sold separately.
6. Hornady, Rechargeble Gun Safe Dehumidifier
Absorb humidity and prevent rust or mildew in gun safes or other enclosed areas. Moisture-control crystals change color when unit needs recharging. Recharge by plugging into 110V electrical outlet. Features: – Safeguards firearms and other valuables from mold and mildew – Eliminates humidity in enclosed spaces up to 333 cubic feet – Quick-connect bracket makes mounting unit easy in gun safes, closets or pantries – Removes humidity without electricity or batteries – Color-shifting moisture-control crystals signal when recharging is necessary – Simply plug in to dry out crystals and recharge unit for renewed effectiveness – Contains no harmful chemicals — child, pet and home safe Specifications: – Height: 1.5″ – Length: 6″ – Width: 4.1″ – Coverage: 333 Cubic Feet – Shipping Weight: 2.00 lbs. – DOT- Regulated: Yes
7. New Eva-Dry E-333 Dehumidifier Protects Gun Safe, Boat, RV from Humidity & Moisture
- Imagine you just finished putting all your valuables into your safe.
- You finally feel secure knowing your most precious assets are protected from theft.
- You let your safe sit for a couple months and finally have a need to open it.
- When you open it you are surprised to find mold and mildew eating away at your guns and other precious valuables.
- You’ve just become a victim of the damaging effects of humidity.
Safes provide the perfect environment for mold as they are dark, musty, and often times humid. Now imagine being able to leave your safe for 6-8 weeks at a time, knowing full well that all your moisture is being sucked out of the air. This is exactly what our friends over at Eva-Dry were thinking when they came up with the E333 Dehumidifier.
It’s so simple, you just hang the Eva-Dry in any enclosed space and the moisture is absorbed automatically, with no batteries to replace or cords to plug in. There is an indicator window with special “moisture meter crystals” that change from orange (when dry) to green (when wet) to indicate when the unit needs to be renewed. The unit will absorb approximately six ounces of moisture (depending on humidity levels, this should take between six to eight weeks). Once the moisture has been adsorbed, it cannot leak or spill. This unit uses a specially engineered crystallized silica gel that is odorless, non-toxic and completely safe
When the indicator crystals turn green, it is time to recharge the unit. Simply plug it into a power outlet or power strip in a well ventilated area (bathroom with extraction fan, garage, outside, etc.). There is a built-in heater that will warm the crystals allowing them to expand and release the moisture as water vapor into the outside air. It takes about 12 to 14 hours to completely recharge the unit. When it is completely renewed, the indicator crystals will change back to orange. The unit is again ready to absorb more moisture.
Specifications for the Eva-Dry E333 Wireless Dehumidifier
5″ h x 6″ w x 1-1/2″ d
8. Pro Breeze Renewable Cordless Mini Dehumidifier – for Small Spaces – Gun Safe, Wardrobe, Cabinets and Closets – Non-Toxic Rechargeable Dehumidifier
- Non-toxic, safe around children and pets, spill and mess free
- Works in areas up to 333 cubic feet and lasts 20-30 days before renewing
- Renewable, rechargeable and wireless dehumidifier
- Ideal for small spaces such as wardrobes, cabinets, jewelry boxes and gym bags
- No batteries or cables needed – this mini dehumidifier is 100% cordless
9. BARSKA 150G Dehumidifier, Blue, Small
The dehumidifier by barska is the perfect accessory for any safe or storage compartment where moisture-sensitive items are stored. By absorbing moisture from the surrounding air, the Barska dehumidifier helps protect valuables from mold, mildew, and corrosion. This dehumidifier is ideal for safeguarding important items that are susceptible to moisture damage, including: photos, money, passports, electronics, ammunition, and countless other sensitive items. A patented color changing humidity Indicator changes the dehumidifier’s color from Blue to Pink when it is time to evaporate the moisture it has collected. This is easily done by placing the Barska dehumidifier into a microwave for 4 minutes at 600W.
10. Zarpax Reusable Outdoor Gear and Gun Safe Dehumidifier, 4-Pack
- EASY-TO-USE. The dehumidifier quickly and efficiently eliminates moisture as well as musty odors, making your gun safe, locker, hard case, gun bag, and much more.
- REUSABLE. Simply put the outdoor gear and gun safe dehumidifier in microwave for 6 minutes and moisture will evaporate away and be ready to use over and over.
- NO LEAKS. Reusable outdoor gear and gun safe dehumidifier will never leak or leave stains that might cause damage to your gun safe, case, bag, ammo and much more.
- INDICATOR. The indicator turns pink when it needs to be recharged and will turn blue when it is done being charged.
- DESIGN. Camo print design that will look great in any outdoor gear and gun safe. The product easily fits in tight areas, different compartment or drawers.
Experienced hunters and shooters know to maintain their firearms and gear with the greatest care. Moisture control is vital in keeping equipment in optimal condition; in both outdoor use and storage. The Zarpax reusable dehumidifier attracts excess humidity in its surroundings like a magnet and offers active moisture protection for firearms, equipment and ammo. The absorbed moisture is safely retained without ever leaking out during use. This makes the product completely safe for use near firearms and sensitive equipment. When the pouch is fully saturated, the color of the humidity indicator will change from blue to a light pink signaling that the product can be recharged. Zarpax reusable dehumidifiers with smart humidity indicator are the premium choice for your gun safe, locker, hard case, gun bag, and many other spaces.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Safe Heating Rod for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!