Nowadays, there are so many products of socket 7 cooling fan in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for socket 7 cooling fan in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings socket 7 cooling fan which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
829 reviews analysed
1. Thermaltake 7-bladed 92mm 4-Pins PWM Aluminum Extrusion CPU Cooling Fan for Intel Core i7/i5/i3 CLP0556-B
Thermaltake 7-bladed 92mm 4-Pins PWM Aluminum Extrusion CPU Cooling Fan for Intel Core i7/i5/i3 CLP0556-B
Gravity i2 is a simple low-profile CPU cooler with a compact size 92mm fan in 7-bladed design; aluminum extrusion heatsink can dissipate heat up to 95W. Optimized solution for low power processors. Gravity i2 supports Intel Socket LGA 1150/1155/1156.
Compatibility: Intel LGA 1156/1155/1150/1151
Heatsink Material: Aluminum
Fan Dimension: ∅92 x 25 mm
Fan Speed: 1800 RPM
Rated Voltage: 12 V
Start Voltage: 6 V
Rated Current: 0.12 A
Power Input: 1.44 W
Air Flow: 31.343 CFM
Air Pressure: 1.484 MM-H2O
Noise: 21.3 dBa
Life time/Fan Life time: 40,000 hours
pin connect: 3 pin
Cooling Power: 95 W
Heatsink Dimension: 63 H * 95.8 W * 95.8 L mm
Weight: 320 g
2. ARCTIC Freezer 7 X – Compact Multi-Compatible CPU Cooler, 92 mm PWM Fan, Compatible with Intel & AMD Sockets, 300-2000 RPM (PWM Controlled), Pre-Applied MX-2 Thermal Paste
- EXCELLENT COOLING PERFORMANCE: A 92 mm PWM fan, 44 fins, 2 double-sided 6 mm copper heatpipes in combination with pre-applied MX-2 high performance thermal paste provide excellent cooling performance
- EFFICIENT AND WHISPER QUIET: At maximum speed the fan of the Freezer 7 X consumes only 0.07 A at a volume of whisper quiet 0.3 Sone
- OPTIMAL COMPATIBILITY: The Freezer 7 X can be mounted on most current desktop processors. AMD socket: AM4, AM3(+), FM1/2(+)/ Intel Socket: 1200, 115x, 775
- EASY INSTALLATION: By using the mounting frame a simple installation is possible even without removing the mainboard
- INCLUDING PRE-APPLIED THERMAL COMPOUND: Freezer 7 X comes with ARCTIC MX-2 thermal compound already applied, so the CPU cooler can be put into operation immediately
ARCTIC offers innovative solutions incessantly – changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, ARCTIC is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people’s lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor – a constant our customers rely on.
3. Cooler Master RR-212L-16PR-R1 Hyper 212 LED CPU Cooler with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heat Pipes, Unique Blade Design and Red LEDs
- Four direct contact heat pipes for continuous contact between CPU and cooler
- Upgradable to Dual fans with quick snap fan bracket
- Quiet spin exclusive technology stabilizes the driver that spins the blades, reducing clicks and noisy vibrations
- Wide range PWM fan with unique Blade design and red LEDs
- Versatile all in one mounting solution for Intel and AMD sockets, and optimized bracket design for Easy Installation
4. ThermaltakeGravity i2 95W Intel LGA 1156/1155/1150/1151 92mm CPU Cooler CLP0556-D
The Gravity i2 from Thermaltake, provides a simple solution, optimized for low power processors. Designed for proper clearance and easy installation, the 92mm fan delivers better cooling performance, with low noise, over standard cooling solutions. Supporting LGA 1150/1155/1156 socket types and 7 blades for better cooling performance, the Gravity i2 offers a perfect ratio of compact size and cooling performance.
5. Cooler Master AMD Wraith Ripper ThreadRipper TR4 High Performance CPU Air Cooler w/ Addressable RGB, 7 Heat Pipes, Dual Tower Heatsink, Wraith Armor Air-Guide
- Designed & Optimized for Socket TR4Features a larger contact surface area that is specifically tailored for Ryzen Thread ripper
- Dual tower heatsink a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and dissipates heat more efficiently. The Jet black paint enhances cooling performance
- Build-in Wraith ripper RGB software with our exclusive partnership Cooler Master and AMD designed a software that allows you to take full control of your rig’s lighting.
- Easy TR4 mounting system exclusive all-in-one TR4 mounting design for Easy installation
- Cpu socket support – TR4
The Wraith ripper is a product developed through an exclusive collaboration between Cooler Master and AMD. The Master Fan Pro 120 servo, seven copper heat pipes Air cooler is designed to keep the AMD’s 2nd generation Ryzen Thread ripper CPUs cool under any computing condition. The dual tower heatsink covers more surface area. Creating a more effective way of dissipating heat.
6. Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC120E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 120mm Radiator, Dual Chamber RGB Pump, Dual MF120R RGB Fans w/ RGB Lighting Sync for AMD Ryzen/Intel1151/2066
- Liquid Cooling System:The cooler master LC240E delivers efficient cooing with our dual pump 120 millimeter fans
- It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times
- Air flow: 66.7 CFM
- Noise level:31.5 decibels
- Dual Chamber: Our low profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 120 millimeter fans: These fans keep a good flow going to your key systems
- Silent cooling at an efficient rate
- Sleeved tubing reinforced FEP tubing to keeps the tube kink free and the liquid flowing to your CPU
- Rgb Controller: allows you customize colors and light effects
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The LC120E RGB incorporates Cooler Master’s Dual Chamber Pump, 120mm Fan, and RGB Controller to control the lighting effects. With its matt black styling, sleeved tubing and RGB lighting effects, the LC120E RGB is a Cooler Master original design and enables a colorful entry into liquid cooling. Reliability, performance and quiet operation are ensured by its unique Dual Chamber Pump and 120mm fan design. Whether you’re building new or just upgrading, it’s easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems and 120mm radiator fits almost any PC chassis.
7. StarTech.com 65x60x45mm Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler Fan w/ Heatsink & TX3 connector (FAN370PRO)
Measuring 65x60x45mm, this Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler/Fan is a combination heatsink and fan designed to cool high performance CPUs.
The Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler offers an extra-large heatsink combined with a quiet running 6×2 cm brushless ball bearing DC motor. The fan features a high-efficiency blade design capable of moving 21.46 CFM, providing enough cooling capacity for Pentium III and Celeron CPUs up to 1.4 GHz.
The Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler is powered through a TX3 (3-pin) connection to the computer power supply, and is a suitable cooling solution for Intel Pentium III and Celeron CPUs up to 1.4 GHz and AMD K6 processors at any speed.
Please note: to power the Socket 7/370 CPU cooler using an LP4 (4-pin) connection to the power supply, please see our TX3 to 2x LP4 Power Y Splitter Cable (CPUFANADAPT).
8. Intel Fan Heatsink Assembly Air 1151 Cooling BXTS15A
Intel Fan Heatsink Assembly, Air Cooling, Supports the LGA115x Sockets, NOT Designed for Overclocking
9. ARCTIC Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2-150 Watt Multicompatible Low Noise CPU Cooler for AMD and Intel Sockets
- 150 Watt Cooling performance at a low noise level of 0.5 sone even at full load.
- 92 mm PWM controlled fan with a fan speed of 900 – 2,200 RPM
- 45 fins, 3 double-sided copper heatpipes and the pre-applied MX-2 high performance thermal compound improve the heat transfer from the CPU.
- Easy and versatile installation – 4 mounting directions for Intel Sockets – 2 mounting directions for AMD Sockets
- Compatible with AMD Sockets FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, 939, 754
- Intel Sockets 1366, 1150, 1156, 1155 and 775.
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support. About ARCTIC
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support.
10. ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO – Tower CPU Air Cooler with BioniX P-Series Case Fan in Push-Pull, 120 mm PWM Processor Fan for Intel and AMD Socket, for CPUs up to 210 Watt TDP – Red
- Improved heat dissipation: evenly spread direct-touch heat pipes and an optimized heat sink design with 54 Cooling fins lead to an ideal heat dissipation for the freezer 34 eSports Duo
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR HIGH-END CPU: The contact surface of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO heat pipes does not cover the full heat spreader, but is right where the processor DIE is and covers even the largest versions (18 core)
- EASY INSTALLATION & SECURE HOLD: Fast and easy to install, the mounting system of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO is compatible with Intel and AMD sockets. Thanks to a back plate and its low weight it’s also transport safe
- Ideal airflow: The two Bionix p-fans of the freezer 34 eSports Duo work in push-pull-mode. The resulting increase of airflow ensures that the heat from the CPU is dissipated even faster
- Compatibility: The CPU cooler mounting system Freezer 34 eSports Duo by ARCTIC mounting system is compatible with the Intel Sockets: 115x, 2011-3 *, 2066 * and AMD: AM4
Extremely quiet operation through a newly developed motor s long sessions without annoying noise. ARCTIC’s new motor of the BioniX Fans eliminates vibrations directly at its source, in particular at the motor. The ARCTIC motor absorbs 95 % of vibrations compared to a conventional DC motor. Thus, there is no need for rubber spacers due to the steady torque and smoother switching of the magnet field. Two low noise 120 mm fans mounted on opposite sides of the heat pipe provide a great airflow. The first fan pushes air through the heatsink, the second fan pulls the air out of the heatsink
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Socket 7 Cooling Fan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!