We spent many hours on research to finding ssd disc dell, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ssd disc dell, you should not miss this article. ssd disc dell coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ssd disc dell by our suggestions
665 reviews analysed
1. Dell 463-7475 1.2TB 10K SAS 2.5" 12Gb/s Hard Drive with 13TH Generation Tray
- 463-7475 DELL COMPATIBLE HARD DRIVES BY 3F3S 1.2-TB 12Gb 10K 2.5 SAS w/G176J 3 YEARS WARRANTY
- These DELL SAS 2.5 G176J tray Hard Drives are compatible with the following DELL Servers and Storage Arrays
- Dell PowerEdge T-Series T20 T110 (Gen II) T310 T320 T330 T410 T420 T430 T610 T620 T630 T710 Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge R-Series R210 (Gen I, II) R220 R230 R310 R320 R330 R410 R415 R420 R430 R510 R515 R530XD Servers.Dell PowerEdge R-Series R610 R620 R630 R710 R715 R720 R720XD R730 R730XD R805 R810 R815 R820 Servers.Dell PowerEdge R-Series R900 R905 R910 R920 R930 Servers.
- Dell PowerEdge M-Series M420 M510 M520 M600 M605 M610 M610x M620 M630 M710 M710XD Servers.Dell PowerEdge M-Series M805 M820 M830 M905 M910 M915 Servers.Dell PowerVault M-Series M1000e MD1120 MD1220 MD3200 MD3220/i MD3400 MD3420/i MD3460 MD3600 MD3620/i ArraysDell PowerEdge C-Series C1100 C2100 C6100 C6220 Servers.
1.2TB 10K SAS 12GBPS 2.5IN HP400-AJPD Dell 1.20 TB 2.5″ Internal Hard Drive – SAS – 10000 Dell 1.20 TB 2.5″ Internal Hard Drive SAS – 10000 Technical Information Storage Capacity: 1.20 TB Drive Performance Spindle Speed (rpm): 10000 Interfaces/Ports Drive Interface: SAS Drive Interface Standard: 12Gb/s SAS Physical Characteristics Drive Type: Internal Drive Width: 2.5″
2. 32GB KingSpec 2.5-inch PATA/IDE SSD Solid State Disk (MLC Flash) SM2236 Controller
32GB 2.5-inch SSD from KingSpec with PATA/IDE interface. Built using MLC Flash chips, with read speeds up to 105MB/sec and write speeds up to 31MB/sec. IDE 44-pin interface and SM2236 controller.
3. 128GB KingSpec 2.5-inch PATA/IDE SSD Solid State Disk (MLC Flash) SM2236 Controller
128GB 2.5-inch SSD from KingSpec with PATA/IDE interface. Built using MLC Flash chips, with read speeds up to 107MB/sec and write speeds up to 65MB/sec. IDE 44-pin interface and SM2236 controller.
4. Dell D3-S4610 240 GB Solid State Drive – 512e Format – SATA (SATA/600) – 2.5" Drive in 3.5" Carrier – Mixed Use – Internal
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 240GB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 240GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 6Gbps. Manufacturer: Dell Technologies. Manufacturer Part Number: 400-BDVI. Brand Name: Dell. Product Series: D3-S4610. Product Name: 240GB SSD SATA Mix Use 6Gbps 512e 2.5in Drive in 3.5in Hybrid Carrier S4610. Product Type: Solid State Drive. [Technical Information] Storage Capacity: 240 GB. Disk Format: 512e. [Drive Performance] Endurance Type: Mixed Use. [Network & Communication] Wireless LAN: No. [Interfaces/Ports] Drive Interface: SATA. Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600. [Physical Characteristics] Drive Type: Internal. Drive Width: 2.5″. Drive Carrier: Yes. Drive Carrier Width: 3.5″. [Miscellaneous] Compatibility: Dell PowerEdge Servers: R230 R230XL R330 R330XL R430 R530 R630 R630XL R730 R730XD R730xd XL T330 T430 T440 T630 T640 . Device Supported: Server.
5. WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm – WDS500G2B0A
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.** |**As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability. | MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
6. NTI Cloning Kit for SSD and Hard Disk Drives | New Version! | Best Hard Drive Upgrade Kit | Echo Cloning Software, and Advanced High-Speed SATA-to-USB 3.0/2.0 Adapter Cable Included
- IMPORTANT: Unlike the competition, the included software works with any cable, any brand SSD (including NVMe) or HDD, 2.5″ or 3.5″. Usage: Perfect for SSD upgrade for Notebook PCs. Also good for full system Backup, transfer to SSD, and making a duplicate HDD as standby.
- Package contents: USB to 2.5″ SATA adapter cable, NTI Echo cloning software (CD-ROM and Download). Adapter uses advanced, 6Gbps high-speed ICs and works with any software.
- Versatile: NTI Echo 5 software works with any USB-to-SATA adapters, it supports cloning to NVMe, 2.5″ SSD and HDD, also to 3.5″ HDD. Features NTI’s trademarked “Dynamic Resize” technology, which enables cloning to a target drive of equal, smaller, or bigger size.
- Powerful: Able to clone Windows, Linux, Mac, or Windows/Linux/Mac multi-OS partitions* (Please see NOTE below)
- NOTE*: Installed and run from Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista or XP), able to clone multi-OS partitions with Windows, Linux and Mac OSX on them. Adapter compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0, transfer speed up to 6 Gbps. Does NOT support encrypted or dynamic disk types, no support for most types of RAID. The compatibility issue (with gaming PC such as Alienware, Predator) in the 1st bad review has been fixed since v126.96.36.1998, please check NTIcorp website for updates and FAQs.
7. WD Green 1TB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5 Inch /7mm – WDS100T2G0A
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard* lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
For use in laptop and desktop computers, a WD Green SSDs offers high performance and reliability to boost your daily computing activities. With comprehensive WD F.I.T. Lab testing and WD Green solid state drives are compatible with most PCs. The free WD SSD Dashboard* lets you monitor your storage, and when combined with the 3-year limited warranty, upgrading your digital storage is worry-free.
8. Kingston 240GB A400 SSD 2.5” SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/240G
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 240GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 240GB — 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write. No additional drivers are required
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
9. Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD – CT500MX500SSD1
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
10. Seagate FireCuda 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive Performance SSHD – 2.5 Inch SATA 6GB/s Flash Accelerated for Gaming PC Laptop – Frustration Free Packaging (ST1000LX015)
- Store games and play them faster with an internal SSHD drive delivering SSD performance and HDD capacities
- Perfect for PC gaming and laptop gaming, this hybrid hard drive helps load maps and boot levels faster with flash enhanced speeds
- Choose from a variety of capacities for an optimized rig
- Low power consumption means a more cost effective setup.Idle Power, Average (W):0.45
- Get long term peace of mind with the included 5 year limited warranty
Ideal for consoles, gaming laptops and mini PCs, FireCuda SATA SSHD hard drives feature SSD performance and HDD capacities. Enjoy 7200 RPM speeds for a faster, seamless gaming experience—from loading maps to booting levels. Choose from a variety of speeds and cache for an optimized rig and enjoy low power consumption for a more cost effective setup. They even come with a five-year limited warranty for long-term peace of mind.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ssd Disc Dell for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!