850 reviews analysed
1. 2-1/2" Oil Filled Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas – Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/4" NPT, Lower Mount Connection -30HG/30PSI
2. Robinair 14777 Compact Electronic Thermistor Vacuum Gauge
- Compact, 2.5 inch x 3 inch, pocket size Electronic Thermistor Vacuum Gauge takes the guesswork out of evacuation – accurately indicates when system is ready for recharge
- Designed for use under high vacuum conditions and reads down to 10 microns
- Easy-to-read LCD automatically registers smaller numeric segments as system pulls down
- 6 foot long lead and magnetic mounting strip allows for convenient, easy-to-read positioning
- 25,000 to 10 micron range
- 1/4 inch male flare vacuum fitting
- runs on one 9V battery (included)
- Robinair 14777 Compact Electronic Thermistor Vacuum Gauge
- Electronic vacuum gauge is compact in size at just 2-1/2 inch x 3 inch
- Accurate enough to clearly indicate when the system is free from moisture and ready for recharging
- Specifically designed for use with a high vacuum pump and reads down to 10 microns
- Special Shipping Information: This item cannot be returned and has additional shipping restrictions
Robinair’s No. 14777 Electronic Thermistor Vacuum Gauge takes the guesswork out of A/C system evacuation. This easy to use gauge is designed for use under high vacuum conditions, reads down to 10 microns, and accurately indicates when system is ready for recharge. Easy-to-read LCD automatically registers smaller numeric segments as system pulls down. Compact, 2.5″ x 3″, pocket size gauge includes a 6 foot long lead and magnetic mounting strip that allows for convenient, easy-to-read positioning. This rugged unit features a 25,000 to 10 micron range, a 1/4 inch male flare vacuum fitting, and runs on one 9V battery (included). Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
3. TPI 605 Single Input Digital Vacuum Gauge, 5 Digit LCD, +/-10 percent Accuracy, 1 micron Resolution, 12000 to 15 micron Range
4. CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- ACCURATE – Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN – Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN – Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ – Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS – Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
Monitors evacuation procedures from start to finish. Because of strict NIST standards and continuous calibration testing, the VG200 Digital Vacuum Gauge earned a reputation of best-in-class for its accuracy and reliability. A simple 2 button operation gives the flexibility to select or change units: MICRONS, MILLIBAR, TORR and INCHES/HG quickly during any procedure. It will also automatically compensate for varying temperature conditions, with no manual adjustments necessary.
5. Fieldpiece SVG3 Digital Vacuum Gauge with Alarm
6. Appion AV760 Full Range Digital Vacuum Gauge
7. UCTRONICS 0-167°F Fahrenheit Digital Temperature Meter Blue LED Display MF55 Type NTC Thermistor Temp Sensor 2-Wires Reverse Polarity Protection with Black Case
- This 0-167°F Fahrenheit Digital Temperature Meter is easy to setup and read
- It is design with reverse polarity protection, positive and negative reversed will not burn, but the screen display nothing
- Temperature measuring range: 0-167°F Fahrenheit. The display format is with integer
- Temperature sensor using MF55 type of NTC thermistor, epoxy potting, can be used in water, NOTE: the water temperature should not exceed 167 ° F
- Operating voltage: 4.5-28V. Wiring is simple, then the red is for positive, and black for negative
Name: Blue LED 0-167°F digital thermometer
Cutting size: 46x27mm
Display size: 35×16.5mm
Display: three 0.56″ blue LED
Measure temperature range: 0-167°F
Tolerance: 1% (+/- 1 word)
Sensor length: 30cm
Power cord length: 18cm
Refresh rate: about 200mS / time
Operating temperature: 14-149 ° F
Operating voltage: DC4.5-28V
Display color: blue
Case color: black
Reverse polarity protection
Sensor: NTC Thermistor (MF55), epoxy potting
Measuring temperature: 0-167 ° F (waterproof)
1pcs 0-167°F Digital Temperature Meter Blue LED Display
1pcs NTC Thermistor
8. 2" Pool Spa Filter Utility Pressure Gauge for Water, Oil, Gas, 1/4" NPT Lower Mount, Black Steel Case, 0-30PSI
9. Supco VG60 Electronic Vacuum Gauge, 50 to 5,000 micron, LED Display
10. VG100A CPS Tool Tester Vacuum
- Vacuum Gauge w/ LED Display
- Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation
- Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure
- Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability
- Designed and manufactured in the USA with U.S. and globally sourced components
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Thermistor Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!