742 reviews analysed
1. Miele Compact C1 Turbo Team Canister Vacuum, Obsidian Black
The Miele Compact C1 Turbo team is a powerful vacuum in a space Saving design. Packaged with the stb205-3 air driven Turbo nozzle and a sbb parquet-3 it is designed to clean all your low pile to medium pile carpeting, area rugs, and hard floors.
2. Vapamore MR-500 Vento Canister Vacuum – Corded
10-120v 60Hz North America Only
3. SEBO 9687AM Airbelt K3 Canister Vacuum with ET-1 Powerhead and Parquet Brush, Red – Corded
DESIGNED FOR CARPETS AND HARD FLOORS
The AIRBELT K2 and K3 models are mid-size, powerful and lightweight canister vacuums featuring clever storage of three on-board attachments, easy bag changes, remarkably quiet operation, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections, a full bag or clog warning light, and a soft bumper to protect the vacuum, furniture and walls from scuffs and scratches.The AIRBELT K3 model offers a commercial-quality power head, along with a hard-floor parquet brush. And its ergonomically designed handle, which also has a suction adjustment switch, provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability.
A Flat-to-the-floor 3 ¼-inch Profile – The power head’s low profile makes cleaning under furniture and beds easy!
Durable, Maneuverable and Technically Advanced Power Head – The AIRBELT K3 comes standard with SEBO’s ET-1 power head, which effectively cleans both carpets and hard floors. It is 12-inches wide and offers four-level manual brush height adjustment. Also, to clean delicate rugs and hard floors with straight-suction cleaning, the brush roller can be manually switched off. Its 180° steering ability provides amazing maneuverability.
It also has easy brush removal, a handy clog removal door, and an orange warning light with automatic shut off for brush roller obstructions. The warning light also remains illuminated during use when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced due to reaching maximum bristle wear.
Suction Adjustment Switch on Handle – The vacuum’s suction power can be adjusted from 0 to 1,250 watts by a slider switch conveniently located on the handle of the K3, providing convenient suction control for normal to more delicate cleaning tasks.
Three On-board Tools – The SEBO AIRBELT K models come standard with a crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle. Also, many optional attachments are available that can be fitted to the telescopic tube or the hose handle.
Tug and Retract Cord Rewinder – The AIRBELT K models offer a “tug and retract” cord rewinder, instead of a control switch cord rewinder, which is offered on the AIRBELT D4 model.
Full Bag or Clog Light – When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, an orange warning light, next to the green “on light,” on the canister body illuminates and an airflow bypass valve opens. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Large Operating Range – A 32-foot operating range, with a 20-foot cord, saves time because it minimizes the number of electrical outlets needed during use.
AIRBELT K’S FILTRATION SYSTEM
Bags are Better! Top-fill, three and four-layer bags are an integral part of SEBO’s filtration system because they hold virtually all dirt captured by the vacuum, which improves the effectiveness and useful life of the microfilters. They also ensure continuously strong suction because dirt enters from the top, deposits at the bottom, accumulates upward, and air exits through the sides, which allows unimpeded airflow as they fill to capacity. And they can be sealed when full, so no dust can escape into the air during bag removal and disposal.
In contrast, without bags to hold nearly all the captured dirt, the microfilters on bagless vacuums quickly clog from excessive dirt build-up and must be replaced often, or a loss of suction and cleaning effectiveness will occur. In addition, dust and other allergens become airborne when emptying bag-less dirt containers. Lastly, bagless vacuum microfilters are expensive, usually costing more than a multi-year supply of SEBO filter bags.
S-class Pre-motor Microfilters – S-class Pre-motor Microfilters (S = “Schwebstoff” = airborne particles) are made from electrostatically charged micro-fiber material, which attracts and captures dust particles from the airflow of the vacuum before it passes over the motor to cool it. Cooling the motor with super-clean air increases motor life and reduces the possibility of maintenance, even after many years of use. The S-class Standard requires filters to absorb greater than 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns in diameter. For comparison, 100 microns is the diameter of a human hair.
SEBO STANDARD FEATURES
Designed and Manufactured in Germany – Legendary quality, reliability and performance make SEBO vacuums the first choice of cleaning professionals throughout the world.
Excellent for Users With Allergies or Asthma – The British Allergy Foundation recommends SEBO filters.
Tightly Sealed Vacuums Ensure Effective Filtration – Dirty air, which flows through a vacuum, can only be filtered completely if it does not escape into the room through seams or seals in the machine. This is why all SEBO vacuums have tight seals throughout. Many vacuum companies with high-filtration claims are actually quoting specifications made by the manufacturer of the filter material, as measured in the laboratory, not the filtration effectiveness of the vacuum itself while operating. Whether or not dirty air can escape through leaks in the body of the machine is not considered. The filtration effectiveness of SEBO vacuums is tested while they operate.
Save Money! SEBO Vacuums Last for Years and Extend Carpet Life! – If properly maintained, SEBO vacuums save ordinary residential users hundreds of dollars by providing excellent performance for ten to fifteen years or more, and their deep-cleaning power-brush technology extends the life of carpets. Typical vacuums perform poorly, even when new, and usually do not last beyond two years. So six or seven “disposable vacuums” must be purchased during the average life expectancy of just one SEBO machine.
Five-year Warranty Coverage – All SEBO models include a five-year warranty on the motor and all non-wear parts and a five-year warranty on labor charges.
Effective Pet Hair Removal – All SEBO vacuums easily remove pet hair!
4. Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Graphite Grey
- GENTLE-START MOTOR: Classic C1 Pure Suction is equipped with a gentle-start motor that goes easy on the power supply
- THERMAL PROTECTION: A built-in temperature limiter protects your vacuum cleaner from overheating
- PRACTICAL LOCKING SYSTEM: The cleaner’s floorhead, suction tube, and handle lock into each other with an audible fit
- HANDLES WITH ANTI-STATIC CONDUCTOR: The cleaner has a small metal strip integrated into the handle, which works like a lightning conductor. This prevents static discharge between appliance and user
- EASY HANDLING WITHOUT TEDIOUS STOOPING: The floorhead is simply hooked onto the rear of the vacuum cleaner, leaving the suction tube in a secure position ready for use again
The Mile Classic C1 pure suction is a powerful vacuum. Packaged with the SBD 285-3 rug and floor combination nozzle it is designed to clean all your low pile carpeting and hard floors.
5. Miele Complete C2 Hard Floor Canister Vacuum Cleaner with SBD285-3 Combination Rug and Floor Tool + SBB400-3 Parquet Twister XL Floor Brush – Tech Blue
- The Miele Complete C2 Hard Floor has a 20-Year Average Life-Span – Extremely Lightweight and Powerful – Uses Miele’s Powerful 1200 Watt Motor
- Variable Speed Control – 6 Different Speeds allowing Perfect Suction for Drape, Rugs, Bare Floors and More!
- Comes with the Miele SBD285-3 Combination Rug and Floor Tool Perfect for Bare Floors and Area Rugs
- Comes with the Miele SBB400-3 Parquet Twister XL Floor Brush – Designed to go flat under baseboards, low under furniture, tight up against kick jams and around chair legs. With a 90 degree twisting rotation there not many places this floor brush can’t go! The SBB400-3 XL Floor Brush offers a wider head than the standard SBB300-3 Parquet Twister which allows for 20% faster cleaning!
- Extremely Maneuverable – Crush-Proof Ergonomic Hose – Stainless-Steel Telescopic Wands – Comes With Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush + Upholstery Tool
The Miele Complete C2 Hard Floor is lightweight and can be carried up and down the stairs with ease. The durable design of the Miele Complete C2 Hard Floor ensures quiet operation. Not only is the Miele Hard Floor lightweight and quiet, it is also extremely powerful thanks Miele’s Vortex Motor. The combination of the Miele Airclean GN Dust Bag, Super Air Clean Filter and Sealed System Construction (SSC) ensures that only super clean air is coming out of the machine and nothing else. The Miele Hard Floor vacuum comes complete with Intergrated Tools including a crevice tool, an upholstery tool and a dusting brush. No guess work here, the Miele Hard Floor lets you know when to change your bag! The Miele Hard Floor has an Electronic Suction Control Dial with 6 Suction Settings- Settings include Drapes, Furniture, Throw-Rugs, Quiet Setting, Large area rugs and Wall to Wall Carpet/Bare Floors. The Miele Hard Floor hose handle is lightweight and ergonomic. The Miele Hard Floor comes with Telescoping Stainless Steel Wands – Adjusts to your height with the touch of a button. The Rug and Floor tool is ideal for all smooth flooring and very low pile carpeting. The metal glide sole is gentle to even the most sensitive flooring. Carpets and rugs can be gently and thoroughly vacuumed. The Hard Floor also includes the SBB400-3 XL Parquet Twister Floor Brush – providing 180 degree rotation for the agile, yet gentle care of smooth surfaces. The SBB400-3 XL Floor Brush offers a wider head than the standard SBB300-3 Parquet Twister which allows for 20% faster cleaning!
6. Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor Canister Vacuum
- Self-rights when toppled – other vacuums fall down and stay down. Only Dyson big Ball canister vacuums pick themselves up , Cord Length – 21 feet
- HYGIENIC dirt ejector – Drives Out trapped dust and debris as you empty. No need to touch the dirt
- Suction Power: 250 AW
- Carbon fiber turbine head – carbon fiber filaments pick up Fine dust. Stiff nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt. Filtration : No pre-filter, non-washable lifetime post-motor filter
- Ball technology – core Components are housed within the Ball, allowing the vacuum to turn on the spot and follow you effortlessly around the home, without awkward moves
- 5 year Warranty – parts and labor.Brush Bristle Type:Plastic.Hose Length:10 ft
Self-rights when toppled other vacuums fall down and stay down. Only Dyson big ball canister vacuums pick themselves up. Hygienic dirt ejector drives out trapped dust and debris as you empty. No need to touch the dirt. Carbon fiber Turbine head carbon fiber filaments pick up fine dust. Stiff nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt. Ball technology core components are housed within the ball, allowing the vacuum to turn on the spot and follow you effortlessly around the home, without awkward moves. 5 year warranty parts and labor.
Dyson received the highest numerical score among canister vacuums in the J.D. Power 2015 and 2017 Vacuum Satisfaction Studies. 2017 study based on 6,965 total responses from 9 companies measuring the opinions of consumers who purchased a canister vacuum in the previous 12 months surveyed in February-March 2017. Your experiences may vary.
7. Miele Blizzard CX1 HomeCare Bagless Canister Vacuum, Autumn Red
- Comes standard with Miele’s best warranty: 10-Year Warranty on Motor and Casing and 5-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor.
- This powerful but quiet German-engineered Miele bagless canister vacuum has an electrobrush, with LED headlight, that works great on low – medium pile carpet. An additional Parquet XL straight suction floorhead, with a 90-degree twisting rotation, is ideal for smooth flooring and maneuvering around and underneath furniture.
- Powerful Vortex Technology provides the deepest clean possible. Switch from 4 different suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned via Rotary Dial.
- The maintenance-free HEPA Lifetime Filter and Gore CleanStream Fine Dust Filter ensure top-notch filtration. With Click2open hygienic emptying, you do not have to worry about that cloud of fine dust particles coming back up into the air when emptying the dustbin.
- Comes with a Flexible Crevice Tool, which flexes to get under refrigerators, around dryers and other seemingly inaccessible places. Also comes with a Universal Brush, with two rotating joints, which is ideal for dusting bookshelves, mantles, moldings and ceiling fans. A Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush and Upholstery Tool come standard.
The Miele Blizzard CX1 HomeCare Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner is the perfect Miele vacuum for anyone seeking a high quality bagless vacuum! Whether you are dealing with an abundance of dirt or dust, this machine can handle it with ease and all without the hassle of a bag. Not only does the HomeCare provide a deep clean bundled with the convenience of a bagless machine; it comes packed with an SBB 400-3 Parquet Twister. The Miele CX1 Blizzard vacuum cleaner features an SEB-236 Powerhead ideal for cleaning low to medium pile carpeting, rugs and smooth flooring. The SEB-236 Powerhead is an electrically-driven carpet tool with floating head and swivel neck design for easy maneuverability. Additionally, the HomeCare Blizzard comes with a Washable HEPA AirClean Lifetime Filter, which filters up to 99.999% of small particles, built in for the cleanest air possible for life. The HomeCare Blizzard also has a 33-Foot Cleaning Radius so there’s no need to constantly change electrical sockets. To top it all off, the HomeCare Blizzard also comes with a Crevice Tool, Upholstery Tool, and Dusting Brush included, making the HomeCare Blizzard a value that can’t be beat. The Miele HomeCare comes with Telescoping Stainless Steel Wands – Adjusts to your height with the touch of a button.
8. Miele 10123210 AirClean 3D Efficiency Dust Bag, Type GN, 4 Bags & 2 Filters
GN FilterBags For use with S227/S240, S270/S280, S400, S2000 and S5000 Series canister vacuums. Features a unique self-locking Auto-Seal collar that ensures particulates are never released back into the air once they’re captured.
Self-Locking Auto-Seal Collar Ensures that particles are never released back into the air once they’re captured.
Clean and Easy Disposal Self-locking collar means no dust or mess when disposing of FilterBags.
Color-Coded Color-coded collar makes it easy to identify and replace the FilterBag when necessary.
The vacuum that truly cleans. And lasts. Since 1899, Miele has been dedicated to producing state-of-the-art home appliances, and we support your passion for a cleaner, healthier and more comfortable home with our innovative, award-winning collection of vacuum cleaners. Our canister and upright vacuum cleaners help you care for all aspects of your home. Miele’s advanced, technologically-superior filtration systems also improve the quality of air in your home.
Genuine Miele Parts and Accessories. Imitation turns from flattering to dangerous when imposter vacuum parts are put to use. Miele’s AirClean Sealed System design is the most effective and hygienic method of removing particulate matter from your home, but only when genuine Miele FilterBags and filters are used.
Independent tests show that a counterfeit dustbag and filter does not effectively capture particles – increasing your exposure to harmful substances. Not only will counterfeit parts increase your exposure to fine particles, these results show that they reduce your vacuum’s air flow, undermining cleaning performance by more than 12%.
9. Miele Classic C1 Turbo Team Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Tech Blue
- This powerful but quiet Miele bagged canister vacuum has a turbo brush floor head for low-medium pile carpet, and a parquet floor head for hard floors.
- Lightweight and nimble, the Miele C1 Turbo Team vacuum offers maximum maneuverability both around and underneath furniture. Switch between 6 different suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned, whether its upholstery or flooring.
- Miele’s unique Air Clean System ensures maximum filtration consisting of a genuine Miele Filter Bag, motor protection filter and Air Clean exhaust filter. The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before.
- Standard accessories include STB 305-3 TurboTeQ Floor head, SBB Parquet-3 Pure Suction Floor head, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, Air Clean Filter and Miele Original Air Clean Filter Bag Type GN.
- 7-year manufacturer on motor and casing, and 1-year manufacturer on parts and labor.
The Miele Classic C1 Turbo team canister vacuum cleaner is a powerful vacuum. Packaged with the STB 305-3 air driven Turbo nozzle and a SBB Parquet-3 it is designed to clean all your low pile to medium pile carpeting, area rugs, and hard floors.
10. New Miele Complete C3 Brilliant Canister Vacuum Cleaner – Corded
Miele’s Complete C3 Brilliant vacuum cleaner features an Electro Premium electro brush ideal for cleaning medium to high-pile carpeting. The Electro Premium electro brush is an electrically-driven carpet tool with wide brush roll and LED light for added comfort. With five adjustable height levels, the Electro Premium adapts to any pile carpeting. Brilliant offers a savvy, self-adjusting automatic setting. As you transition from hardwoods to carpeting, it automatically decreases suction, then increases suction when you return to smooth, solid flooring – saving you both time and energy. The Brilliant also includes the XL Parquet Twister – providing 180 Degree rotation for the agile, yet gentle care of smooth surfaces. A telescopic, electric, stainless steel wand and long electrical cord, with one-touch automatic rewind, provide a total cleaning radius of 36 feet. The Complete C3 Brilliant is also equipped with a Deluxe Comfort Grip handle with six-stage suction controls, plus an Automatic setting, and electro brush controls. Innovative LED underbody lights and an illuminated parking system make for a truly luxurious cleaning experience. Other conveniences include three integrated accessories – a dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice nozzle conveniently integrated into the canister – and a 3D bumper.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Used Meilie Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!